• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ratings and post-match discussion vs Wigan

Best Arsenal player was...

• Andrey Arshavin

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Jack Wilshere

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

IBL

Established Member
It's a pretty sad state of affairs when an 18 year old has to come on for us to get us playing

Raider

Established Member
I'm starting to dislike Chamakh. When he's not scoring, he does nothing.

Sagna was great... again.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
cant even be bothered

Wenger - 0.. we all knew we would drop points before it started based on the absolutely pathetic starting lineup we came out with..

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fab 4

Sagna 6
Squid 5
Kos 5
Eboue 4 Simply not a left back

Denilson 3 Rubbish
Diaby N/A
Rosicky 5 Meh

Arshavin 7 Mixed bag really, goal was class
Bendtner 6 Extra point for the goal, otherwise ordinary
Chamakh 6

SUBS

Wilshere 6
Walcott 4 Did sweet fa
Nasri 6

Kraig

Established Member
qs said:
Kraig said:
rozza - 8 - motm

:lol: :lol:

Unbelievable.

Good input again qs. You excel yourself. :roll:

Rozza was bright going forward and also worked hard defensively. He tried for the whole 90 minutes and created a few chances, as well as forcing a good save from al habsi in the first half.

But no, please tell me what my opinion should be oh great one!!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Kraig said:
qs said:
Kraig said:
rozza - 8 - motm

:lol: :lol:

Unbelievable.

Good input again qs. You excel yourself. :roll:

Rozza was bright going forward and also worked hard defensively. He tried for the whole 90 minutes and created a few chances, as well as forcing a good save from al habsi in the first half.

Rozza did just about nothing, along with the rest of the midfield, bar Wilshere..

qs

Established Member
Kraig said:

Bahahahahahaha!

sabret00the

Established Member
Fabianski - 5 - Not good enough today.

Sagna - 7 - Solid.
Squillaci - 4 - Attrocious
Koscielny - 6 - It's a partnership that doesn't suit him.
Eboue - 6 - He wasn't horrid, but it's not his position.

Denilson - 6 - Average
Wilshere - 8 - Best midfielder today by a mile.
Rosicky - 4 - Laughable. Absolute ****e. A stain on this club.

Arshavin - 5 - Lazy performance bar the goal.
Chamakh - 6 - Perhaps he's still tired, some good movement but offered little today.
Bendtner - 5 - He's a CENTRE forward. 'nough said.

qs

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Qs, you watched the wrong player. Rosicky 3 Den 5?

They were both terrible but Rosicky managing to kill pretty much every attacking move that came to him was worse. Plus he just stood and watched the game when we didn't have the ball. He's just going through the motions, he's lost his edge physically and will mentally. He's nowhere near good enough to be an Arsenal player. Can't believe we waited so long for this.

Kraig

Established Member
qs said:
Kraig said:

Bahahahahahaha!

Elite member?! Carry on laughing mug. Tell me he didn't create chances and cause a good save from al habsi? Tell me he didn't work hard defensively for the whole game? If you do, then you're a liar or blinder than stevie wonder.

sabret00the

Established Member
qs said:
Kraig said:
rozza - 8 - motm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable.
It's that same old ****. People see someone running a lot and assume he's doing something. He was atrocious as per usual. Really needs to hang up his boots. I would've actually preferred to continue the game with Diaby and have lost Rosicky.

qs

Established Member
Kraig said:
qs said:
Kraig said:

Bahahahahahaha!

Elite member?! Carry on laughing mug. Tell me he didn't create chances and cause a good save from al habsi? Tell me he didn't work hard defensively for the whole game? If you do, then you're a liar or blinder than stevie wonder.

He managed to force one save. Apart from that he did nothing for the attack and he did even less for the defence. Waste of space.

As someone said before the match he's like Madonna, past it and looks like a lesbian.

yuvken

Established Member
I'm one of the last people to talk against the manager, but - talk about a frozen, reactive - sorry - this is not even reactive - it's dead - handling of the game. Was he not at all worried? Let's say you buy into "they are complete sh***, they can't score" until 65 minutes. Aren't you worried about letting it slip from there on?
I was worried for 2 days about this exactly - this hands off thing, let them do it.
Anti climax was written all over this sh***.

And no - I'm not using the wholesale change as the main problem thing. We could have walked with this game even like this.

Now - can someone explain the Wilshere sub? was it a discipline thing? what happened there?

enough with manager - now players: these guys were the freshest bunch in the entire premiership -
W T F ? they showed good pressure and a reasonable game (for a second string) - until around 60 minutes. It was the other team that was supposed to be falling off their feet by then! And this casualness after the red card - I couldn't believe my eyes.

I wrote in the game thread: I just knew they were scoring from the corner (not like "happens many times in the game" - right there). The lifelessness was that obvious.

One of the most infuriating games I can remember. This is like saying: no, thanx, we really don't want to be champions. Well, f*** that.

Edit: apologies to Jack and Chamakh - they don't deserve my anger.

Bossa

Established Member
Ive had it with Rosicky a long time ago. He has no end product and he just does the most stupid stuff on the pitch. He's a waste of space.

I hope that Ramsey comes back soon.

Bossa

Established Member
I knew that Wenger would rotate with these average players. He has blind faith in all of his players like Denilson and Rosicky but has Wenger forgotten that those players havent delivered for us at all?

They are no game changers and they deserve to be sold. The team that he played today is a disgrace. I wouldnt start it in the Carling Cup.

AFCG7

Established Member
Wenger - 5 in the first 75 minutes
Wenger - -(5) in the last fifteen

Total Rating : Wenger - 0

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom