• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
My bad, young player hasnt looked good in a team that is beyond ****, sell sell sell
You can't carry young players like this when the team is playing ****. This is Arsenal FC not Reiss Nelson training academy. He isn't ready. Joe Willock is a prime example of a player you can afford to carry when the team is down. * logic this. Just play them anyway and see where it goes. I'll tell you where it goes.. Another missed top 4 season. That's where!

Pepes blue pill

lol, who said he should be starting, ive said he should never have been anywhere near getting subbed on yesterday, ive said he souldnt start a game until the forest game. We will miss out on top four, not because of a young player but because of a piss poor manager. Also I love willock but he was also poor when subbed on yesterday. How about you stop judging young players so quickly n look at the real problem

progman07

Established Member
It’s a yearly tradition with Arsenal fans to go mad over an academy graduate(s). From what I’ve seen in his loan last year and his preseason/start of the season with us is he doesn’t have the pace or strength to play as a winger at the senior level. Not at the minute anyway. His burst of pace at youth level hasn’t transitioned to senior level and he’s currently far too weak to hold off defenders. It might be that his future is in a more central position but we said that about Chamberlain and Iwobi for years. At this point I’d rather see Martinelli or Saka given a chance.

Then Martinelli and Saka have 2 bad games in an awful system without any proper coaching, and you write them off too.

FFS.

As a 18 year old, how could you adapt to different tactics, formations and teammates every game? Not everyone is Cesc Fabregas to adapt at day1, but even looking at him, he only played in the classic Wenger formations.

The technical aspect is the least here, it's the mental/tactical part which is difficult to master to play at the top level. You can argue that formations don't make a player play a bad pass, etc, but a good system with good coaching helps you make better decisions, and mitigates the risk of making wrong decisions (e.g. someone covers for you).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
lol, who said he should be starting, ive said he should never have been anywhere near getting subbed on yesterday, ive said he souldnt start a game until the forest game. We will miss out on top four, not because of a young player but because of a piss poor manager. Also I love willock but he was also poor when subbed on yesterday. How about you stop judging young players so quickly n look at the real problem
These threads are here to judge the players. If you do not like it then the internet is not the place for you. Not sure why you're so butt hurt either. He's simply not good enough,. End of.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
These threads are here to judge the players. If you do not like it then the internet is not the place for you. Not sure why you're so butt hurt either. He's simply not good enough,. End of.

Hardly enough data to disregard Reiss Nelson already. But he has not impressed, i agree.

Pepes blue pill

Are you 12, butthurt lol, grow up. I have judged him, read what I wrote, but when you already judge him to be not good enough you deserve to be called out. How about give him time, nothing suggests hes going to be starting much does it and lolz at End of.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Are you 12, butthurt lol, grow up. I have judged him, read what I wrote, but when you already judge him to be not good enough you deserve to be called out. How about give him time, nothing suggests hes going to be starting much does it and lolz at End of.

Bear over with Mark, he gets excited and jumps into the bandwagon in which ever way it's going.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As always, patience is the name of the game with these young guns. But also the context. The younger the player, the chance is higher that he will perform according to confidence until he have established himself more. To substitute Reiss in an away game when the opposition and atmosphere from the fans are like sharks smelling a hint of blood is not a good idea. To throw Reiss in against Aston Villa when we are 3-0 up at home? Very good idea.

Reiss played like **** yesterday. But i think i blame Emery for this.

Torreira, Chambers and perhaps Willock would be the right substitutes in this case.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
See this is a rational viewpoint, and one I agree with, the other dude is a victim on the hyperbole culture that seems to have become part of the game now
Nowhere did I say he'll never be good enough so not sure where you get that notion. All I said was he is not CURRENTLY good enough and we should not be carrying him at this stage when we have more important priorities to attend to. You're the one blowing my statements out of proportion.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Bear over with Mark, he gets excited and jumps into the bandwagon in which ever way it's going.
What absolute rubbish. I made my initial comment without even so much as reading the other comments. The opinion was that of my own from the start. But whatever helps you sleep at night after you give chainmail up the bum.

Pepes blue pill

What absolute rubbish. I made my initial comment without even so much as reading the other comments. The opinion was that of my own from the start. But whatever helps you sleep at night after you give chainmail up the bum.

HAHAHA, ok darling and I will leave you to be a grown man who judges young kids harshly if it makes you feel better n sleep at night...good day sir

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
HAHAHA, ok darling and I will leave you to be a grown man who judges young kids harshly if it makes you feel better n sleep at night...good day sir
WTF are you talking about. I am not judging him as a person. I am judging him as a footballer. That is what this forum is for... Must I just come in here and post roses after that performance yesterday? WTF!!

Pepes blue pill

WTF are you talking about. I am not judging him as a person. I am judging him as a footballer. That is what this forum is for... Must I just come in here and post roses after that performance yesterday? WTF!!

No, you shouldnt jump the gun and say he's not good enough and you def shouldnt use a game where he come on as a sub, when we were already getting battered, all the senior players were awful and use it as a reason to hate on the kid and suggest he aint good enough. He was poor, end of story, to suggest he aint good enough already is pathetic, give it time and then make a judgement and i said good day cus you bore me, so good day

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No, you shouldnt jump the gun and say he's not good enough and you def shouldnt use a game where he come on as a sub, when we were already getting battered, all the senior players were awful and use it as a reason to hate on the kid and suggest he aint good enough. He was poor, end of story, to suggest he aint good enough already is pathetic, give it time and then make a judgement, no piss off
It wasn't just yesterday... But well done for making one hell of an incorrect assumption that I was basing this off one cameo. Did you see him at Hoffenheim last season. This lad needs much more time before he is propelled into first team football. Nowhere did I say he can't make it. But currently he needs to be playing in the leagues below. He is not CURRENTLY good enough and it is showing.

Bookmarking your vehement defense for good measure though seeing as you having such a hissy fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom