• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Res: Boreham Wood v Arsenal XI

qs

Established Member
The game is being shown live on both the Arsenal TV Channel and Arsenal TV Online. Kick-off is at 7.30pm. Coverage starts at 7pm.

Obviously not a big match, just a game for the reserves really but its on Arsenal TV and ATVO tonight so I'm sure theres a good few here who'll watch it.

17 man squad has been announced

1. VITO MANNONE
2. PAUL RODGERS
3. GAVIN HOYTE
4. HAVARD NORDTVEIT
5. RENE STEER
6. JAMES DUNNE
7. FRAN MERIDA
8. KYLE BARTLEY
9. NACER BARAZITE
10. RUI FONTE
11. ABU OGOGO
12. HENRI LANSBURY
13. WOJCIECH SZCZESNY
14. JAY SIMPSON
15. EMMANUEL FRIMPONG
16. RHYS MURPHY
17. SANCHEZ WATT

Fran Merida is back which is good to see. No Wilshere in there which could mean he'll be a part of the squad for the Twente match. Could be a few of these kids heading off on loan this season so it might eb our last chance to see them in red and white for a while.

asajoseph

Established Member
Re: Boreham Wood v Arsenal XI

Right forum.

We're keeping the active match threads in the main forum now, and then archiving in the Match-Day forum later on.

asajoseph

Established Member

See Wenger14's note here:

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37277&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37277&start=30</a>

qs

Established Member

Shadow Moses said:
Wrong forum qs

633317514784490542.jpg

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Won't be able to see it myself, but will interested to hear from those who do. After all, a few of those players are getting closer to our first team squad as I type.

qs

Established Member

I'll probably watch it, nothing else doing tonight.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Me too, want to see our young players in action again. Better than playing games

James

Established Member

I will most probably have it on, not sure how much attention i'll be paying though.

Alfonso

Established Member

It will be interesting to see Fran Merida play tonight. Every time I have wanted to see him play he has either been injured, on holiday, or with Spain on international duty. He is 18, already a veteran compared to some in our first team, so it would be good if he could get into the first team on merit. We certainly need the numbers. I get a sense that he is overhyped though as when we first got him he was supposed to be 'better than Cesc at 16' but he is still playing at the same level after two years. Didnt he win youtube player of the year for 2006 on here?

Kain

Established Member

Is this tonight? its not on the fixtures list on the new Arsenal.com layout.

scruzgooner

are there any riparian bodies of running water available for this one? if so, i'd appreciate a pm...

Linson

Line-up

-------------Mannone------
-Rodgers-Nordtveit-G.Hoyte-Agogo
-Lansbury-Dunne-Merida-Barazite
-------Fonte---Simpson-----------

bigtimetopbanana

scruzgooner said:
are there any riparian bodies of running water available for this one? if so, i'd appreciate a pm...

When looking for a brook, beck, burn, creek, crick, kill, lick, rill, river syke, bayou, rivulet, or run, I generally type "Arsenal" and "vlog" into my user interface on a computer that allows navigation of objects and it comes up trumps, golden, sweet, fine, super, top, ace, natch.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom