• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Res: Boreham Wood v Arsenal XI

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Re: Boreham Wood v Arsenal XI

can't find a single workable link in the world.

give up.

James

Established Member

You're not really missing out.

Barazite and Merida have looked the best of the lot, unsurprisingly really.

nazo

Established Member

Fonte scored
He walked through, used another player as a dummy then took a shot in the bottom left corner. Pretty cheap goal actually and the gk probably could've done better. Oh and all of this was at the edge of the area

nazo

Established Member

Weird ya heh. I think he tripped while dribbling out

Overall though he looks like a promising player. There is something about him that makes him look better among the other defenders. He's a good passer of the ball too

nazo

Established Member

2-0 Fonte again i think. Good play from everyone.
Barazite on the left, passes to a running through Lansbury who crosses low with his left foot and Fonte had the easiest of finishes and taps it in an open net.

Kain

Established Member

Simpson smash's in the third from edge of box, all to easy really.

Linson

3-0 Simpson

Dunne just had a rasping shot. I think he has been one of our best players, quietly going about his work.

nazo

Established Member

4-0 cheap goal. The gk held on the ball too long and Fonte got in front of him when he was kicking up field. It fell to Murphy who slotted it into an open net.

famous no 10

Established Member

A bit hard to say who was MOTM...Lansbury looked very good but was subbed early, Barazite looked ok as did Simpson, and Rogers looks like he has a good engine.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member

Good to see the young boys increase their repuattion with a good win tonight. I didnt watch it but it seems they were very fluent like typical Wenger sides

Pleased for them, we know not all will make it and they acknowledge it too but at least theyll get a career and no better platform to learn about the game than here

Next target is to start knocking on the doors for a place in the Carling cup team

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom