• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reserves vs Portsmouth, 16th December, 7PM - Eduardo

SimplyFabregas

Established Member
I think what we've learned today is, Jack Wilshere should be in out first ****ing team ahead of muppets like Diaby, Denilson, & Eboue.

Feet

Doubt we'll see Eduardo in the squad for the first team till Jan, but I tuned in on 40mins before he hit the post, and he looked comfortable.

progman07

Established Member
Enjoyable performance. Nice goals, good passing, good pressure, good defending (offside trap is used very well), Wilshere/Coquelin are special talents. Eduardo returned with several close hits.

Nela

Established Member
-I wonder how Merida would do if he played in the hole(Hleb role) for the first team?

-Ramsey was a bit of a dissapointment.

-Coquelin can do a bit of everything, can't he? Defense, attack, passing, interceptions, creating, dribbling...

-Wilshere is class!

General

Established Member
Wilshere is class. The boy is heading for stardom if he keeps his feet on the ground. Ramsey on the other hand is yet to make a real impression on me in all honesty.

progman07

Established Member
Nela said:
-I wonder how Merida would do if he played in the hole(Hleb role) for the first team?

-Ramsey was a bit of a dissapointment.

-Coquelin can do a bit of everything, can't he? Defense, attack, passing, interceptions, creating, dribbling...

-Wilshere is class!
1. I'd rather play Ramsey/Wilshere in the hole if I had the choice.

2. Yeah he didn't have a good game. Obviously it isn't his level anymore, so he probably found it hard to get going. I can't really fault him to be honest.

3. Coquelin can not only do a bit of everything, he does everything very well. Our next powerhouse midfielder?

4. Wilshere is class. :D

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom