• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reserves vs Portsmouth, 16th December, 7PM - Eduardo

SimplyFabregas

Established Member
That's a stronger line-up for the reserves than we usually play, don't think Fabianski & Ramsey played for the reserves yet this season, good to see Wilshere aswell.

ricky1985

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
True Gooner said:
AnthonyG said:
I won't catch this, but am looking forward to your updates lads.

I know it's all about Eduardo, but is Nordtveit playing today?
Would be a nice change. :)
:p

Nah, I'll be at a computer Ricky, but thanks though. Gotta do some work at some stage ...

If you're sure I cant tempt you Anthony....

SimplyFabregas

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Why is Coquelin playing right back. Meh.

Anyone have a link for this?

He's played there a number of times for the Reserves, proberly because they insist on pursuing this unhealthy obsession with playing Mark Randall.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I really don't understand this Randall bashing on A-M. Am I the only one who actually thinks he looks to be a decent player. Every time I see him, he is always commited, tackles hard and on time and actually has a good passing range. In fact the lad reminds me a lot of the Romford Pele.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Loyan said:
I really don't understand this Randall bashing on A-M. Am I the only one who actually thinks he looks to be a decent player. Every time I see him, he is always commited, tackles hard and on time and actually has a good passing range. In fact the lad reminds me a lot of the Romford Pele.

I agree with you actually but I haven't seen him play that much. One match that does stand out for me was the Barnet game last season, where he made a collection of great passes and looked comfortable on the ball.

I read this recently, which might explain some of his lesser performances:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7758601.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 758601.stm</a>

Martin Keown said:
"I did quite a lot of work with Mark and have taken a close interest in his development.

"He's got great technique and I'd just like to see more confidence from him.

"He made his first-team debut back in October 2006 and perhaps should have made more progress by now.

"Mark has just got to believe that he belongs at the top level. Because if he does that, he's got a big, big future."

I remember seeing a photo (which I've found on a old AM thread) taken from some youth team squad vacation where Randall's body language really looked lacking in confidence; some might say I'm reading too much into it though.

l_106c035baeaa1c90b06269ef58521417.jpg

For what it's worth, I actually think Bendtner has the same problem; he gives it the 'ole cocky ******' routine in the press but I don't get the impression that on the pitch, he believes his own hype.

go49oner

Established Member
Live stream

DELETED

(Its reserves game, so I hope I can get away with it)

MOD EDIT: NO YOU WON'T

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Wilshere almost succeeded with a good throughball after wandering into the field. He's looking sharp tonight.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom