• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reserves vs Portsmouth, 16th December, 7PM - Eduardo

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
SimplyFabregas said:
Klaus Daimler said:
SimplyFabregas said:
I'm sorry but Wilshere is just a class above any other youngster we have.
Wilshere is about a class above any midfielder except Fabregas that isn't injured rght now.

That's why i must ask, why Wenger isnt playing him.
I think it's because of two reasons mainly: 1. he needs to improve his stamina and 2. Wenger doesn't wanna risk a injury on him at this age. He's powerful, but still fairly small strictly physically. We'll probably see a lot more of him later on in the season. I really hope so, at least. He's one of the most exciting players I've seen coming through anywhere in years.

progman07

Established Member
Rocafella said:
anybody else hear the female fan in good voice. where is she on a matchday :lol:
She always makes herself heard. Not only today, but I hear her quite often in home games.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
interesting watching the youngsters.. we're actually dominating this game...

Randall hasnt done all that much wrong since I have been watching...

ooh, Merida gives the ball to Eddy, who turns and fires.. fingertip save by the keeper...

progman07

Established Member
Wow almost by Eduardo.

Am I the only one who is impressed by Coquelin's defensive abilities? Good header, tackler, good stamina.

SimplyFabregas

Established Member
That kind of movement up front from Eduardo is what were missing at the moment.

Wilshere needs to back himself, when he is on the edge of the box and shoot, he keeps hesitating like Hleb always did.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
progman: Yeah, Coquelin's been good despite playing a bit out of position. Always the same fantastic workrate.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
who was that defender who almost gave them a clear in on goal? LOL.. good recovery to deny it, but bad mistake there

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom