<

Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by SingmeasongSong, Dec 23, 2019.

1. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

Reads a lot like "I've got a good thing going here, so if other teams can't affoard me - even if I were to take a pay cut - than I'm more than happy to stay".

lamby22, Gunner boy dd and field442 like this.
  2. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Because we want the player but won't be able to sell the likes of Mustafi and Chambers/Holding until the Jan window.
    Some fight that would be.:lol:

3. MD3 Gunner

MD3 Gunner All Deals Off

Why would he want to leave when he’s on wages, which he wouldn’t get 2/3rds of anywhere ??

Artisan likes this.
  4. daron christie

daron christie Active Member

He has to stay to protect his girlfriend Özil from getting robbed again in broad daylight

5. wolfkidultman

wolfkidultman Member

How do you know that he wouldn’t be named in the squad? If that was the case, why would he want to stay and fight for his place? His place where?

6. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

Happy to pick up his 100k a week pay check and not play. Can't say I blame him either. He'd be lucky to earn half that somewhere else, not helpful for us though.

Remember when people genuinely thought we'd be getting £15m for him? People laughed at me when I said we'd be lucky to get £10m for Kola and Sokratis combined, turns out I was being overly optimistic :lol:

If push comes to shove make Kola available for £3-5m and see if that cut price helps attract any teams that may pay him £70-80k a week. He might be more open to leaving then.

He's an alright player but no clubs going to pay a £10m+ fee for him on top of the high wages he'll want.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  7. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James Trusted

We’re going to end up having to loan out some of these bums while paying most of their wages just to make room in the squad for another couple of signings. Torreira and Sokratis are the only sure things to free up spots. That means we need to get rid of one more to have enough room for Aouar and a GK.

El Duderino likes this.
  8. El Duderino

Cedric less so, even though I wasn't keen on signing him permanently.

But making Mari permanent with Saliba and another defender likely on the way the following window was suspect as ****.

Seeing as holding is staying, even with Chambers and Sok leaving, he'll likely be 5th choice if we manage to move to a back four.

Artisan, Troopz and Furious like this.
  9. daron christie

daron christie Active Member

The only role he’ll get if he stays is new head of security

10. El Duderino

How are HG players counted to the overall registered squad?

11. El Duderino

TBF to him, reports are that he would be willing to take a pay cut to join Schalke or another BL team I can't remember.

12. field442

You think he gives a **** about fighting for his place? That’s footballer talk for “I've got it easy here so why leave”. We will likely sign another GK and a midfielder, that means we will need to not list a non-HG player in the squad if no more than a couple are sold. He’s the obvious candidate.

El Duderino likes this.
  13. field442

They count towards it but if we only have say 6 HG players then we will only name a squad of 23 (17 non-HG and 6 HG).

El Duderino likes this.
  14. wolfkidultman

wolfkidultman Member

You should have said that instead of stating it as fact, bud.

Thanks for the clarification.

15. El Duderino

So loaning out ESR or any other players (let's say Nelson or even Willock) would not free up space?

I'm stupid, btw.

16. field442

Nah U21s don’t count against the 25 so they’re not a factor either way. That’s why it doesn’t matter if we sell Guendouzi because he doesn’t count against the 25 this season.

El Duderino likes this.
  17. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Wasn't he willing to paycut to join Schalke what happen to that?

18. grange

grange Well-Known Member

You would've pissed and **** yourself if those noodle armed assassins ran up on you with a shiv.

Artisan likes this.
  19. field442

Maybe it was nonsense? I mean yeah I’m sure he loves it there but would you move back home if it meant losing out on €4m?

Artisan and yousif_arsenal like this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Kola is been awful for a year now he won't even suit for back 3 and wingback he look declined alot. but of course another player we stuck with because of massive wages.