• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Singapore Select XI Vs Arsenal - 15/07/2015 - 1:30PM - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez

Debuchy CHambers Paulista Gibbs

Flamini

Denilson Crowley

Wilshere Well-pointless Iwobi

Hope to see Crowley start to shine like Wilshere did in pre season games at 16 or 17. Guy could be in line to take Rosicky's squad spot next year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Getting out of work early. I think we will see Cech start this one.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

1:30 England time? Ah ffs. I'll be missing this lads. Counting down for the Emirates Cup!

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Missing it cause of work but sure I am there will be download links so I can enjoy later.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Will there be streamage?

I guess there will be plenty of streams. Sky Sports is broadcasting the match as you can see in the thread title, which means a lot of local or regional sport channels could also do it. Here in my country I'll watch this match on television, for example, and I live in Serbia.

I could pm you a stream if you'd like.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm usually up for these friendlies as I'm bored of work/life at this stage of a year but not this time....I don't think I'll be watching that tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Line-up is

Martinez

Debuchy, Mert, Gabriel, Monreal

Coq - Flamini

Iwobi, Wilshere, Ox

Akpom

Bench: Szczesny, Bellerin, Zelalem, Crowley, Toral, Willock.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Line up against Singapore Select XI :

Martinez, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Monreal, Flamini, Coquelin, Wilshere, Ox, Iwobi, Akpom

Subs : Szczesny, Bellerin, Zelalem, Crowley, Toral, Willock

Have a lot of confidence in the upcoming season! Even made a bet with my buddy. If Arsenal wins the league either upcoming season or the season after that he pays me 200 euros. If they don't win it i owe him 50 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom