• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Singapore Select XI Vs Arsenal - 15/07/2015 - 1:30PM - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Happy with that lineup apart from Flamini. Coq likely to look like Zidane today in his B2B role next to him and against this side lol Ox and Akpom will hopefully impress today.

As long as it's more exciting than this Everton Stoke game.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Hope Crowley and Zelalem get 45 minutes. Crowley should be interesting, will probably have his first team debut

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Really hope Akpom scores a few today. Glad to see Iwobi get a chance to impress from the start too. Would like to see all the youngsters do well.

Will be good to see Ox and Wilshere working well together too.

Danskin

Established Member
I'm glad to see Akpom and Iwobi start but why play Coquelin and Flamini together? Could've used Zelalem.

Plutarch

Just switched on the TV to find a penalty shoot-out between Stoke and Everton after they'd drawn 0-0 so I'm glad I didn't watch that game.

I can't wait to see Arsenal! I'm pleased to see Debuchy and Gabriel start, they're both defenders we'll need this year. Also Oxlaide-Chamberlain, let's hope it's the start of a good year for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So if we won today we will face Everton in the final glad we will not face stoke because half our squad will get injured.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So if we won today we will face Everton in the final glad we will not face stoke because half our squad will get injured.
I'd play the youth be good experience for them to be on the receiving end of a Stoke kicking. Toughen them up.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Today's all about playing time and building up fitness, though it'll be nice to get a look at Iwobi and Crowley.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Looking forward to see the youngsters tbh. I doubt any will feature too much during the season but somtimes pre-season games give you insight if any player is ready to step up a bit. Last year Bellerin kicked-ass for example.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
That away track top looks fresh..shame the kit is horrid. That gold looks tacky as ****.

Watch out for no 16 Camara today. Potential world class talent.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Got to love the fact that Tyler is an Arsenal fan. Always been my favourite commentator, even before I knew he was. Makes these pre-season friendlies he's involved in more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom