• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
What did you prove untrue? Generally you have bashed player(s), on the back of tenuous links. Everyone on here has.
“You’ve been attacking other players non stop based on tenuous stuff on Twitter, so why not here?”

Simply not true bro. Sorry.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sokratis refusing to leave despite being completely out of favour? Wonder if he'll get the same slagging off others get.
He’s only been out of favour for a week as far as I know... if true. No reason why anyone would want to hold him to different standards to the epic, thieving, useless shyster that is our Mesut... Well, there is the wage disparity and all, but no, I certainly won’t. Why would anyone? This isn’t about just hating on a greedy, duplicitous chode for the sake of it. We all want to move forward!

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Surely a club would take him on a free allowing them to cover a part of the 4.6m he's due to get in wages over the next season.

roz

Fake News Merchant
You have though, I have been reading it for months.
Just Özil though. Hardly non stop attacking is it, especially when it was generally a response to someone else’s comment. Its cool though man. Everyone’s wrong sometimes

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s only not getting picked anyway ffs. Fvck Twitter. Everyone knows he’s the type to get his head down and try force his way back in, and I’m sure he’ll get more games on that strength next season if he’s up to it. That’s football. Why all the giddiness? :lol:

Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yes another one gave up on football that's why we should stay away from signing Willian he'll refuse to leave when we want to

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer

Yes another one gave up on football that's why we should stay away from signing Willian he'll refuse to leave when we want to

Mustafi, Sokratis and Özil all out of contract next summer on the best part of 500k a week combined. Imagine what the club could do with that freed up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Did he get frozen out after the Guendouzi altercation?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Mustafi, Sokratis and Özil all out of contract next summer on the best part of 500k a week combined. Imagine what the club could do with that freed up.
F6-E22809-8238-4916-9-E3-C-8-A48-F680128-E.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why do we give so many players what they don’t deserve. You know you’re doing something wrong when nobody ever wants to leave. :lol:

Why is every single decision we make just hurting us these days? :lol:

Bro it was over the day we renewed Elneney and gave him the number 4 shirt. From then I knew Arsenal don’t take football seriously.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I can’t believe some Arsenal fans were acting like Sven Mislintat was the saviour of our club. He brought in so many useless bums.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I can’t believe some Arsenal fans were acting like Sven Mislintat was the saviour of our club. He brought in so many useless bums.
I can believe that he has a good eye for unearthing gems and it would have been interesting to see what he could have done with our budget over a longer period. But good god his one and a half year here was a disaster of Gazidis-esque proportion. Raul did the right thing binning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom