• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The AM EUROS Draft Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

The picks

Now we've finally finished with the CL draft (congrats again @A_G) and with the Euros only two months away I think it's the perfect time for the chaos and mayhem that only an annual Arsenal-Mania draft can provide.

I was very happy with the results from the simming even if it took a little bit longer to write up than planned... so largely we'll keep the structure the same. This time round I feel like we can make some changes to reflect which players had good tournaments and which flopped. Although all of that will be revealed...

For now though I'd like to get an idea of numbers so if you would like to play now's your time to sign up before we get the ball rolling on the weekend! Eight teams ideally but we can expand based on numbers without any problem so comment below if you'd like in.

Rules to follow in the next few days...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So in the CL draft certain posters picked Yaya Toure for his best league season when he did nothing in the CL at all :lol:

Basically players who had good tournaments get stat boosts… for example otherwise “world class” strikers who flopped in the tournament get punished.
Are you including the qualifiers to judge their form or just the final tournament?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also, is @Sapient Hawk going to participate with Plumbers FC or Butchers FC ?

The Hawk is indeed cooking this tournament I've been told 👊

It's going to be funny when @GDeep™ misses his turn and the Rexdomizer gives him his favourite striker of the noughties, Igli Tare.

Also I will genuinely say I'm glad we've got G back in the mix. Big personalities needed for this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What @Sapient Hawk collection of "elite Euro players" will look like ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom