• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The AM EUROS Draft Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

The picks

Now we've finally finished with the CL draft (congrats again @A_G) and with the Euros only two months away I think it's the perfect time for the chaos and mayhem that only an annual Arsenal-Mania draft can provide.

I was very happy with the results from the simming even if it took a little bit longer to write up than planned... so largely we'll keep the structure the same. This time round I feel like we can make some changes to reflect which players had good tournaments and which flopped. Although all of that will be revealed...

For now though I'd like to get an idea of numbers so if you would like to play now's your time to sign up before we get the ball rolling on the weekend! Eight teams ideally but we can expand based on numbers without any problem so comment below if you'd like in.

Rules to follow in the next few days...

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

What about Norn Iron’s own legend of 2016 Gareth Macauley?

Hes Mine Season 5 GIF by Outlander

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1992-2021.

You could probably do a legitimate Arsenal themed team, and still stand a very good chance of winning this...some of our players have absolutely been on fire in these tournaments!

The World Cup is kinda like the Premier League, so that would make the Euros the FA cup...and since we are the kings of that cup, it's hard not to prefer this great tournament to be honest 😍

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

1992-2021.

You could probably do a legitimate Arsenal themed team, and still stand a very good chance of winning this...some of our players have absolutely been on fire in these tournaments!

The World Cup is kinda like the Premier League, so that would make the Euros the FA cup...and since we are the kings of that cup, it's hard not to prefer this great tournament to be honest 😍

I think the Euros is harder in some ways or at least it used to be up until the expansion. Look at the absolute gauntlet the Greeks had to navigate in 2004.

Almost every game back then was a banger.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Btw when are we actually doing the drafting?

I’m in Langkawi from the 12th and I don’t wanna pull a JMB on you guys and esp poor @albakos

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m in Langkawi from the 12th and I don’t wanna pull a JMB on you guys and esp poor @albakos

I’ll give it a couple more hours for sign ups then randomise the order and we start tomorrow morning

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

If he still needs a partner, more than happy to team up. If he’s found a team and someone else needs a partner, consider this an open invitation.

More than happy to share the imminent gold medal.

As few of the most active posters and big fans of transfers, I suggest you team up with @drippin and @LookingForEric each

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom