• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti Ribery and Co. Campaign (The ARCC)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC

He 's in low form this season but I think that he's a great player.

Ribery must go out from O.M the next season.

Ribery really looked good in the World Cup,but I gather he's not been extraordinarily brilliant for his club.Looking at his scoring record over the years,I find that he's not really a goal-machine.That,to me,is a big factor Wenger should consider before making a possible move,because the lack of goals from midfield has really hurt us.

We had Bobby and Freddie cutting in from the flanks and getting into goal-scoring positions.They'd finish behind Titi in our scoring charts,and thus balance the lack of goals from the support forwards like Wiltord and Kanu.Even when not in form,Bobby could still score 15 goals a season,and that to me is what we lack,and what we need.

Rosicky's record indicates that even 10 per season is unlikely,and Hleb's never looked like a goal-glutton.

itchap

I can't really seeing Ribery fitting in some how! :)

_ribery.jpg

ljungberg15.jpg
[/img]

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I see your point :lol:
I said this in another thread. I think you have to look a certain way to get into Arsenal. I doubt Scarface would fit in :wink:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Lol...thats a bit harsh...considering how his face got mashed up in the first place.

itchap

He didn't just fall down the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, The tree then came alive and knocked the F**k out of him. :)

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Lol..I wouldnt say it was a tree. It was more like a car who hit him when he was two years old :shock: , thats what i heard anyway :?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Fiat punto... :D looks like weve signed another young pretty boy (this Yaga geezer). I seriously doubt Ribery fits the requirements to come Arsenal :lol:

Support the ARCC

dendito

i think he does but are we gonna start discusing this again today? lol
I think we talked enough about him at least untill we sign him in the summer lol

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

north_london_cannon, can you see it now?

GoonSack4

you're right about ribery, and the ARCC have my full support!
who was it who asked about silva?
i have been trying to find someone to agree that we should go for him. hes the arsenal type player. kind of like hleb, except when he beats players he makes the most of it, either with a killer pass, or a killer shot. he's young too, just 21. hes more of a winger than hleb too. he has a shot on him, quite lethal in fact, and scores infrequently from Headers! even at his height. he also has no preferred wing, and can play on either side. he would cost, at least, maybe 10-12 mil pounds.
DAVID SILVA NOT david villa. dont make that mistake again. lol
by the way, kaka is quite good looking... he might fit in! - if i could have any player right now, i would have him!

smugler

Riberry is good! (but not great) not our messiah he wont sort out evrything but he may be a good signing he isnt that skilled what I like about him is his work rate very good work rate but he still isnt all that.

What I think most people have been saying is we need more goals from the midfield hence they thought a winger would solve the prob. I dont think Ribery will score a lot of goals I dont rate that much anyway I prefer Quaresma, why because he reminds me of C. Ronaldo I think his attacking instincts and his crossing ability could be very beneficial to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom