• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah think it’s gone unfortunately.

Ian Stone (host) and Tayo (producer) do a great arsenal podcast for the athletic now though- called handbreak off. Any Lawrence, Gunnerblog and Lee Dixon are regulars and they get guests like Ornstein /ex-players on.
Not the same without Davies, El Presidente, and the Midfield General.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I was surprised they never monetized it for a season or two. Just a pound or something like Ricky Gervais did for a bit. Two of them are minted but dont think the rest are.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Its crazy how effortlessly good they are. Reminds me of early Ricky Gervais, the tall guy & Karl Pilkington on XFM just talking ****e.
Random but did you watch an Idiot Abroad as well? Some of the interactions between him and Warwick Davis were class. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
BlankLivelyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

Crazy we missed out on an Emery impression.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Only on #2 crazy to hear Keith gave up going! Same with a few of my dads friends who have gone for years every week.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom