• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
qs said:
GoonerGurjit said:
He knows how to cross a ball though.

What use is that to a team who never has anyone in the box?

Chamakh and Bendtner will provide quite an aerial threat next year, which likely means more of Sagna's awful crossing. I can hardly wait.

jus2nang

In addition to Chamakh, I'd take:

Joe Cole
Michael Ballack
Martin Petrov

They're all on a bosman, so money can't be an excuse.

Oh and I'd keep Cesc unless we get £70M (which we won't).

qs

Established Member
Martin Petrov wasn't getting his game for City and for good reason, he's crap. If you think our wide players are bad at tracking back now you should see that lazy ****.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
jus2nang said:
In addition to Chamakh, I'd take:

Joe Cole
Michael Ballack
Martin Petrov

They're all on a bosman, so money can't be an excuse.

Oh and I'd keep Cesc unless we get £70M (which we won't).
Joe Cole - wage demands too high, and is a current crock

Michael Ballack - are you kidding? he was past it when coming to Chelsea, even worse now (wage demands would be high too)

Martin Petrov - another crock, and one who is 31.. never in a million years

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
It will be interesting to see where Ballack ends up. I read somewhere that Mourinho could be interested in taking him to Madrid.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i would doubt that GG.. he'll be 34 in September, and is very much less influential than he was 3 or 4 years ago.. i would be shocked in Real signed him..

maybe Milan will sign him.. they like adding over the hill midfielders (and players in general)..

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Someone like Schalke, Leverkusen or HSV would love to sign him. Maybe McClaren will want him as a Marquee signing for Wolfsburg. Ballack's still a huge name.

Pies

qs said:
Martin Petrov wasn't getting his game for City and for good reason, he's crap. If you think our wide players are bad at tracking back now you should see that lazy s**t.

Petrov at his best is far from crap- blinding pace, excellent delivery, cracking shot... all things you like from your wingers. His consistency and his injuries are what holds him back in my opinion. He's not for us, but I think he could be useful for many Europa league or even lower CL sides if he ever was able to put together a whole season.

outlaw_member

Established Member
--------------van Persie/Walcott
---------------Arshavin/Chamakh

Nasri/Rosicky---------------------Cole/Wilshere
----------Toure/Diaby--Song/Denilson

Intriguing...

Zico

Established Member
Replace Walcott with Bendtner and you're fine. You can put Walcott where Wilshere is and send the young schemer back to Bolton to be toughened up by the Trotters.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Zico said:
Replace Walcott with Bendtner and you're fine. You can put Walcott where Wilshere is and send the young schemer back to Bolton to be toughened up by the Trotters.

If we ever returned to a 4-4-2, which will rightfully never happen, Walcott should definitely play up top. He's been educated long enough.

qs

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
--------------van Persie/Walcott
---------------Arshavin/Chamakh

Nasri/Rosicky---------------------Cole/Wilshere
----------Touré/Diaby--Song/Denilson

Intriguing...

Back to that hugely successful 4-2-3-1? :bounce

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom