• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i'd take Schweinsteiger.. but he would "probably" cost more than we would spend.. (over 20m i would guess.. rumours are that Chelsea might bid 25m for him)

Captain

Established Member
Yeah, Chelsea 'interest' is what prompted the suggestion. I would take him at £25m; real quality player in my opinion.

Timleaf

Established Member
USArsenal said:
he is quality.. he has blossomed the last couple seasons.. of course if Chelsea want him, then we have no shot

I'd be surprised if anyone has a shot to be honest. He's a future Bayern and Germany captain imo, and he's become one of the best centre mids in europe this season. Doubt Bayern would even consider an offer this summer.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
When I and others wanted and rated Schweinsteiger when we were last (officially) linked, we were derided in main. :evil:

Welcome aboard! :D

Zico

Established Member
Why would Schweinsteiger leave a double-winning side that made the champions league final for a team that is less competitive and is unlikely to be able to pay more than his present employers?

If you're wishing in Germany, wish for realistic guys:
Özil
Subotic
Khedira
Adler
Rolfes
Elia

Captain

Established Member
Bayern Munich don't pay high wages. Other than that he would leave because he fancied a change and Bayern were willing to let him go.

What's the point of wishing for realistic targets?

Do you spend all of your time wishing you could get hold of one of those VW Polos that are all the rage now. :lol:

Floating

Established Member
Zico said:
If you're wishing in Germany, wish for realistic guys:
Özil
Subotic
Khedira
Adler
Rolfes
Elia

I'd add to that list:

Neuer
Benaglio
Ba
Ibišević
Zuculini
Westermann
Vidal

Zico

Established Member
Captain said:
Bayern Munich don't pay high wages. Other than that he would leave because he fancied a change and Bayern were willing to let him go.

Do you spend all of your time wishing you could get hold of one of those VW Polos that are all the rage now. :lol:

I don't sit around thinking about cars I can't afford until I can afford them. I'm past wishing for Polos though, so no thanks on that front. It's just a painful exercise to sit around wishing for Shakira, a Ferrari 599 or this Pigplugger chap from Bayern.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Zico said:
Captain said:

I don't sit around thinking about cars I can't afford until I can afford them. I'm past wishing for Polos though, so no thanks on that front. It's just a painful exercise to sit around wishing for Shakira, a Ferrari 599 or this Pigplugger chap from Bayern.

:lol:

Captain

Established Member
Zico said:
Captain said:

First two are more likely than the third, :(

Could do with a fit, blonde, German cleaner...

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom