• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ricky1985

Established Member
I want Arsène to pluck another Gilberto Silva out of the World Cup this year. A midfielder with experience, pace, power, strength, tactical intelligence, and good communication/leaderships skills. If he can do it for £3M again like he did with Gilberto then all the better :D

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Nope. He would have been included on the list of players that we are releasing this summer in that case. The FA demanded the list yesterday and there was no Almunia on it.

Goons AFC

Realistic Summer Wish List:

Out: Senderos, Gallas, Silvestre, Almunia, Traore, Simpson, Rosicky/Eduaro (one or other)

In: Chamakh, Joe Cole, Schwarzer, Koscielny.

I would prefer Fabianski go to Almunia, but I could live with this. If Campbell would go, I would want want one more CB, possibly one who could play DM if needed.

I think this is similar to what we'll see this summer. I'm concerned about who would get the starting CB opposite TV, but I could live with this as my summer.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
When I and others wanted and rated Schweinsteiger when we were last (officially) linked, we were derided in main. :evil:

Welcome aboard! :D
i would have backed you ant, i think he's been quality ever since he broke into the german squad.

oh and the avatar - seems your lot gave us an awful beating today.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom