• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL: Arsenal vs Olympiacos | 29/09/09, 19:45 | SSX

banduan

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Did you see that moment where a goal kick came to him, there was no-one around and he headed it out for an Olympiakos throw in our own half? :lol:
:bash indeed

xcdude24

Established Member
USArsenal said:
xcdude24 said:
By the way, four straight clean sheets!
you just ruined it mate.. if we concede against BB, im holding you personally responsible.. :bounce

In my defense, i'm not coming out and predicting that we are going to keep another clean sheet sunday.

ibby

Established Member
redanddread said:
ibby said:
raphael_as said:
WTF? you're *****ing about the team you (presumably) support getting the rub of the green?? Hell it's not even as if we've been getting it all our own way (ManU immediately springs to mind) so again WTF??
It was tongue in cheek you mong, I would have thought the ellipses would have given it away, clearly not..

And besides, if you were here when we lost to United, there is apparently a conspiracy against Arsenal, I don't see the same Arsenal fans complaining now about the poor refereeing. Double standards, but then again, it's expected (of course).

Always is bro. U can rationalise why your team get's the wrong/bad call in their favour but always have problems justifying and accepting it when it goes against your team........only natural to defend & protect your own.
Word.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Croatin media have come up interesting piece of info regarding Eduardo in CL for Arsenal.
He scores or makes an assist every 82 minutes.

raphael_as

It was tongue in cheek you mong, I would have thought the ellipses would have given it away, clearly not..[/qoute] You stick 2 full stops behind a sentence and expect it to donate 'tongue in cheek'? **** I thought you'd made a typo... :eek:ops:

And besides, if you were here when we lost to United, there is apparently a conspiracy against Arsenal, I don't see the same Arsenal fans complaining now about the poor refereeing. Double standards, but then again, it's expected (of course).
I'm not saying we don't show a lot of double standards (especially in our treatment of certain players vs. others) but being biased towards your team is pretty much a requirement for being a fan :twisted:

sabret00the

Established Member
Did Myles watch the same game as us? <a class="postlink" href="http://tr.im/AgPO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tr.im/AgPO</a>

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
As I always say, a big man with pace and skill is the most exciting thing in football and sometimes you need a player who can produce a do-it-yourself goal.
Yeah, that's exactly what he said when Ade scored that bicycleta against Villarreal.

Except that it wasn't.

thegame24

Established Member
Im pretty annoyed that we are getting lucky goals against **** teams we already likely to beat. Why cant we get these when it matters

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
offsides or not, the goal itself was brilliant and we would have won the match anyway..

lucky to me is when it deflects off Gallas' arse.. heh

banduan

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Did Myles watch the same game as us? <a class="postlink" href="http://tr.im/AgPO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tr.im/AgPO</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

looks like he did. A bit overblown but he is a guaranteed knee-jerk reaction guy.

ibby

Established Member
progman07 said:
thegame24 said:
second was offside by a mile
We have already won the game then. Also, how about our unlucky first half? Nothing went in.
That's not unlucky, that's just poor on our behalf.

Also at 1-0, the game is never 'won'.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Olympiakos does not equal the Mancs.. pretty sure we would have won it anyway

besides, i saw at least 2 handballs from Olymp that "could" have been called and given as penalties that were not.. so that's unlucky for us - evened itself out

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom