• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League General Thread 23/24

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I know who they are.…

View attachment 18092
Do you really? In these days you can't just assume person's genders!!

Very nice draw. As if Chelsea for example cared if their way to winning UCL was easier.

What I like the most is that United got Galatasaray from pot 4. Horrible travel and they have their strongest squad since some time.

The tougher teams will surely come after the group stages anyway.

Topside

Anyone wondering the fixtures will be announced either tomorrow or Saturday confirmed date/opponent. Years past when we were last in it we would of known dates tonight :thumbsup:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Football is so dead.

Can't believe we're a top 5 team in Europe currently. That shows how bad football is currently.
Honestly it could be argued we're top two atm even with real & bayern improving. Yeah football is kind of in a dire state atm

Topside

4th favourites but we are not feared in Europe at all,seen as a club that has never fulfilled the potential we had in the past.

The great Wenger teams really should of won a EC, least got to more final's.

I just want us to get out of the group and enjoy the nerves of KO CL football, with a young group of talented players be a touch of bring whoever on.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
First time in a while I’ve taken a proper interest in the CL i.e actually looking through the groups and their make up.

Wow, the quality in this competition and sport has taken a nosedive over the last 10-20 years. It’s like looking a tier between CL and EL right now compared to the last time we were in it.

And I’m not even talking about the 00s, where you had multiple sides from Serie A in Milan, Inter and Juventus who were heavyweights. That was prime CL era, getting to the final was actually a massive achievement back then compared to now.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Feel like there is a real lack in quality teams and players compared to back in the day. We’ve been blessed with the Ronaldo and Messi era but the tier below them was wiped under our nose.

The 00s had stars like Figo, Raul, Davids, Seedorf, Cambiasso, Deco, Gerrard, Lampard, Henry, Eto’o Ronaldinho, Kaka, Rivaldo, R9, Carlos, Puyol, Zidane, Zanetti, Cafu, Cannavaro, Ballack, Del Piero, Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Pires, Terry, Ferdinand. The list goes on, where have all these players gone???

This sport is dusted bruv.

Tom Mix

Feel like there is a real lack in quality teams and players compared to back in the day. We’ve been blessed with the Ronaldo and Messi era but the tier below them was wiped under our nose.

The 00s had stars like Figo, Raul, Davids, Seedorf, Cambiasso, Deco, Gerrard, Lampard, Henry, Eto’o Ronaldinho, Kaka, Rivaldo, R9, Carlos, Puyol, Zidane, Zanetti, Cafu, Cannavaro, Ballack, Del Piero, Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Pires, Terry, Ferdinand. The list goes on, where have all these players gone???

This sport is dusted bruv.
They've all retired I think.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
About a good a draw as you can get for you lot I think.

Group F is named appropriately, rough group to land in.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom