• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (Oct 3 & 4)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle will likely qualify 1st because Milan and Dortmund are not even better than Lens both teams can't score

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Schar is always fired up when playing for Newcastle but he is atrocious when he plays for Switzerland.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Newcastle will likely qualify 1st because Milan and Dortmund are not even better than Lens both teams can't score
It's quite obvious once the draw is made that Newcastle will qualify.

4 goals against this PSG team is very impressive though. We don't even score more than 3 much at all under Arteta in the league, especially without penalties and set plays

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's quite obvious once the draw is made that Newcastle will qualify.

4 goals against this PSG team is very impressive though. We don't even score more than 3 much at all under Arteta in the league, especially without penalties and set plays
Imo the group suited them well it makes them take it even more seriously thier style also suit this competition they not in it to outplay teams. They'll qualify 1st imo unless major f**k up happening or milan and dormund turn back the clock

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Everyone an expert now, predicting Newcastle to top their group because they won tonight 🤔

Blaziken

Newcastle United Burn GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Everyone an expert now, predicting Newcastle to top their group because they won tonight 🤔
I think after first 2 matchday they are because i don't see milan or Dortmund big threat of course things might change

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It would be a routine win vs those fairies.

A-M always say we have world class players when we pick up a few wins but they don’t seem to back it up with chest when these European sides come into the discussion 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It would be a routine win vs those fairies.

A-M always say we have world class players when we pick up a few wins but they don’t seem to back it up with chest when these European sides come into the discussion 🤣
In europe im more confident beating top European club than teams like Lens or Sporting even tho Mikel remind me of Conte in europe they can't figure it out

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

In europe im more confident beating top European club than teams like Lens or Sporting even tho Mikel remind me of Conte in europe they can't figure it out

At least you’re saying what’s on your mind 👏 I’m speaking for all those in the back that “trust the process” but can’t bench press 10KG when the so called crème de la crème of Europe are in the discussion.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom