• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (Oct 3 & 4)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least you’re saying what’s on your mind 👏 I’m speaking for all those in the back that “trust the process” but can’t bench press 10KG when the so called crème de la crème of Europe are in the discussion.
Cant believe what i was reading in social media about us winning the competition they act like we real Madrid or something. Id be delighted if we reach last 8 as our first year in this competition since wenger was in charge

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They not us until we got oil backed state back us and fail we had wenger with stadium debt starting b*ms these guys have very talented squad
I meant by the constant underachievement in Europe.

Obviously we have nothing in common with them as a club. We have a pathetic record in Europe for a club of our size however for which there are constant excuses made. Clubs with lesser resources than we have had at any point have much better records

TriniGunner

The difference between this Newcastle performance and ours last night is that Newcastle basically stuck with what they do best and believed it would work eventually. Added to that, the home crowd gave them that extra boost. They took the necessary risks and it paid off and that's what I don't like about the way we play sometimes. It's too reactionary and lacks belief in the players and their abilities.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Cant believe what i was reading in social media about us winning the competition they act like we real Madrid or something. Id be delighted if we reach last 8 as our first year in this competition since wenger was in charge

If we get to the last 8 then we have a good chance. You can ride your luck as suspensions, fatigue and a few other factors can kick in over those two legs.

It’s a cup competition, I’d be confident if we get a decent draw leading up to that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In europe im more confident beating top European club than teams like Lens or Sporting even tho Mikel remind me of Conte in europe they can't figure it out
Lool come on if you can’t beat lens and sporting how are you more confident vs the top teams? Arteta is Conte in Europe

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I meant by the constant underachievement in Europe.

Obviously we have nothing in common with them as a club. We have a pathetic record in Europe for a club of our size however for which there are constant excuses made. Clubs with lesser resources than we have had at any point have much better records
Yeah maybe you mean mentality we always levels below the elite but imo psg should do better they spent so much money and have had 3 world starts in messi Neymar and Mbappe still failed

If we get to the last 8 then we have a good chance. You can ride your luck as suspensions, fatigue and a few other factors can kick in over those two legs.

It’s a cup competition, I’d be confident if we get a decent draw leading up to that.

We need to improve in next months if we want to get into final 8. We should see through the group stages even with our current struggles. But hopefully we will look better after new year in these new tactics Arteta is implementing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lool come on if you can’t beat lens and sporting how are you more confident vs the top teams? Arteta is Conte in Europe
Believe me we will its more easier approach these games than approach small once. I hope Arteta don't continue being conte in europe because gonna be dreadful watch

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
At least you’re saying what’s on your mind 👏 I’m speaking for all those in the back that “trust the process” but can’t bench press 10KG when the so called crème de la crème of Europe are in the discussion.

How much do you bench tho? 🤔

Haphazard

PSG got what they deserved when they arrogantly thought they could rock up in one of the toughest grounds against one of the best midfields in the PL with 2 midfielders.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That’s how you play in the CL. None of this false LB, false GK, false footballer bollocks. Stay strong at the back and have clinical forwards.

Arsenal have the players, shame they have a manager who’d rather play his lovers.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That’s how you play in the CL. None of this false LB, false GK, false footballer bollocks. Stay strong at the back and have clinical forwards.

Arsenal have the players, shame they have a manager who’d rather play his lovers.

Our wee twink of a LB trying to play as a playmaker, Newcastle meanwhile have a massive 6 foot 7 pure Brexit steel LB scoring important goals for them.

In all serious tho, that is how you succeed. Good foundations, and have players who can finish. Newcastle had guys like Lascelles, Burn, Longstaff and Gordan out there. Brought on Jacob Murphy a championship players and still won.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our wee twink of a LB trying to play as a playmaker, Newcastle meanwhile have a massive 6 foot 7 pure Brexit steel LB scoring important goals for them.

In all serious tho, that is how you succeed. Good foundations, and have players who can finish. Newcastle had guys like Lascelles, Burn, Longstaff and Gordan out there. Brought on Jacob Murphy a championship players and still won.
Madrid and Liverpool have dominated in the CL in the last few years, both solid at the back and had killers up top. I caught the last 20 mins of City yesterday and they had a narrow back four of 4 CB’s.

Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Tomiyasu
Partey Rice
Saka Ødegaard Martinelli
Jesus
I’d fancy that team to do well, just a shame we’ll NEVER see it. Playing filth like Zinchenko and Havertz is asking for a group stage exit.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom