• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Iwobi with the ball when he can't find Kola's overlap
BestDefiantEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I get that he loves Guendouzi, but considering we need goals I'm pretty surprised he isn't starting Ramsey. Who in that team is a goal threat other than Aubameyang?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I get that he loves Guendouzi, but considering we need goals I'm pretty surprised he isn't starting Ramsey. Who in that team is a goal threat other than Aubameyang?

Ramsey is better off the bench anyway. We'll score a couple of set piece goals today as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If you’d paid to time travel forward 5 years and arrived here tonight to see Mesut Özil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang play to help The Arsenal to a famous European comeback against...*squints*....Bate Borisov, you’d want your money back and you’d smash up the time machine so it could never be used again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom