• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

Webdesignlab

Established Member
dublingunner said:
DC Gunner said:
dublingunner said:
He has promised that he'll buy, and he's promised that he'll be buying experienced players.
Good luck with these false promises.
You really honestly believe he won't? We must have wildly differing views on the integrity of the man.

Can only go by past (recent years) experience and say that he does not stick to his word.

DC Gunner

Established Member
dublingunner said:
DC Gunner said:
dublingunner said:
He made promises last season TOO, so you figure it out.
He never explicitly said he wouldn't be buying "potential" like he did this time. Show me where he said that.
I don't care to prove a negative, play that game elsewhere with someone else, he made promises last season, I don't believe he will do anything this season. END of.

dublingunner

Established Member
A_Gooner_Matata said:
FACT: United have not had a single shot on target (so far) today. So, there we are then.
Must be down to our lack of defensive midfielders, and lack of defenders that.

Game over, Utd win the league. Sopcast off, Arsenal-Mania off. Until next time.

Double_H

Established Member
I say well done to the Lads

Song and Gibbs were Great
and Denilson suprisingly was really good

Its Time For correction for Next season

go49oner

Established Member
Proud of our lads today, I thought they were excellent today. Just shame we couldn't play like this in CL semis.

Also Congratulation to The Cheating scambags. Fair play to 'em.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom