• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United V Arsenal [Sat 16 May; 12:45]

Unforgiven

Established Member
progman07 said:
Fabianski

Touré Sagna Silvestre Eboue

Denilson Nasri Diaby Arshavin

Cesc

Ade

Play as many players out of position as possible (irony, all of these players have played in these positions before).

sums it up that Ade is the only player in our squad who has played in position.

Jesus, remembering those days with Denilson on the wing... :bash

alonso14

Established Member
look....just ****ing beat them and give us a glimmer

even to get it to the last day for us would be great....and ten you never know

just 0-3 to Arsenal..is that too much to ask for

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
alonso14 said:
look....just f****g beat them and give us a glimmer

Yes :(

Zico

Established Member
These idiots better put up a fight tomorrow. He doesn't score much, but a guy like Tevez is valuable because he is full of fire. Gerrard has the same effect at Liverpool. Our players sometimes look like they lack a pulse. This is not to say they are disinterested in the game, as many of them have been unfortunately accused on this forum. Rather, it's good to see a few of your guys exhibit the same level of passion as an ultra in the stands. Maybe that's not part of our fabric under Wenger, who knows.

I have been disappointed with our results, but still have a lot of love for just about the entire team, even Eboue, Theo, Denilson, Diaby and Adebayor for all the grief they give us. It would be disappointing to see us not fight to the 90th minute to make sure that United don't lift the trophy.

If we lose, I hope Gazidis instructs the manager that we must salute the champions so that Wenger and the players never forget the humiliation and envy.

thegame24

Established Member
Na to be totally honest, id rather play pool any day of the week than united.

Their style is easier to stop than man uniteds, plus you dont have to deal with rooney, tevez, berba and ronaldo running against a 2 man defence we always seem to have.

alonso14

Established Member
thegame24 said:
alonso14 said:
thegame24 said:
We got no chance, its arshavin vs united.

it was Arshavin v Liverpool and you got a draw!

Yea but uniteds better than you lot :|

they are, thats why they are going to win it

but just as the tble doesnt lie, it also tells you we are more difficult to beat than United, and there famed attack scores less goals than ours

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
alonso14 said:

No!

It's eaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

alonso14

Established Member
bojed said:
alonso14 said:

No!

It's eaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

that's the spirit

General

Established Member
The only reason why we are going to win is because I made this thread and it's a 12:45 kickoff. I should make them more often :!:

Lord Dula

Established Member
General said:
The only reason why we are going to win is because I made this thread and it's a 12:45 kickoff. I should make them more often :!:

There's only one reason we'll win this if we do - Andrey Arshavin.

Rocafella

Established Member
We are pinning our hopes of winning this thing on our best forward (still relatively new to the league) single handedly doing it for us, against the best club team in the world, on their turf :lol:

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
Rocafella said:
We are pinning our hopes of winning this thing by asking our best forward (still relatively new to the league) to single handedly do it for us, against the best club team in the world, on their turf :lol:

Yeah, how the **** did we get by before the arrival of Mr Arshavin? Oh yeah, we didn't...

progman07

Established Member
We should win it. All we need is a confidence for next season, and it could start here. With Arshavin we are a considerable force, maybe he can get all the points here, unlike at Anfield.

Common Arsenal!

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom