• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

W.B.A. vs Arsenal | EPL | 03/03/09 | 19:45 | ATVO

patrick42uk

Established Member
Think RVP needs the break. Arshavin and BEdntner up top is exciting on paper cos Bendtner is a player that could be on his wavelength. I'd have dropped Nasri as well personally.

Unforgiven

Established Member
I actually want Bendtner upfront because the Fulham game showed if you do not have a big strong forward you really do struggle.

TomasCR

Established Member
Jesus Song, why him? **** line-up. No worries though, last game, we played with a good line-up and didn´t win, there is no reason why we couldn´t play with a **** line-up and win. ;)

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
How is it that I still get disappointed when I see that midfield, even when I know it's coming? It's as if I keep imagining our team to be better between games...until I see the teamsheets...

Rahul

Resting RVP just goes to show how importantly Wenger Rates the FA Cup imo.

Eboue and Song in the same midfield...WHY GOD WHY??????

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Interesting bench, by the way. Only a single defender (Gibbs). If any of the CBs needs to be subbed off it's Song who're stepping down to defence then.

Tony Montana

Established Member
hackajack said:
The bookies fancy us more than some of you lot - we're 8/13 to win it which is bloody short.

A few weeks back you said the run of games we have now are all winnable. Of course they were but lets not get too hyped up about the bookies.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Anyway, Song needs to do well in this one to convince me again that he's actually a good midfielder. I was almost convinced that was the case when he got injured against Liverpool. That was in december though. Since then he's been horrible every time he's played.

Muharraqawi

Wenger shouldv'e rested RVP in the FA Cup, we can't afford not to win this match and we shouldv'e started our strongest squad available, if we mess up than Wenger is clearly to blame and he should admit it also.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
im looking at their lineup, and i only know about 3 names... (not literally, but you get the idea).. are these the cast-offs of lower teams around Europe? who the hell is Ryan Donk? Robert Koren? Chris Brunt?

seriously, i know we have all said this before, but if we cant beat these f*ing guys, then we truly do suck

qs

Established Member
progman07 said:
Almunia

Sagna Djourou Touré Clichy

Eboue Denilson Song Nasri

Arshavin

Bendtner

Massive responsibility for Bendtner. Not only because he's without Robin or Carlos but because bar Nasri theres not much chance of goals in that midfield.

Wonder did Robin ask to be rested again.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
Muharraqawi said:
Wenger shouldv'e rested RVP in the FA Cup, we can't afford not to win this match and we shouldv'e started our strongest squad available, if we mess up than Wenger is clearly to blame and he should admit it also.

Let's leave recriminations for after the game, shall we? ;)

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom