• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
And West Ham squeak through 5-3 on PK's. Both fans & players alike look relieved and happy. An entertaining game and the Maltese side looked the better outfit for big parts of the game. These are essentially glorified pre-season games but you can't beat winning. West Ham were pretty poor going forward but it was a scratch team out there. Onwards & upwards they say. A good chance for them to get fringe players game time and see who might offer something later on when the real stuff begins.

redanddread

Bilic - who took charge of his fourth match - feels the result will hold them in good stead for the forthcoming season.

"We didn't sink and to play 120 minutes and be one man down in heat will be good for the boys' confidence in the long term," said Bilic.

"I didn't expect them to throw the towel in. I have played many times in Europe and you have to cope with it.

"It would have been embarrassing, no matter the heat or that we were without many players but we overcame the circumstances.

"This will help us in the matches against the Romanians because we have to learn from this experience."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33646468

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The whole thing is just disgusting.

And the government's still going on about trying to save money. **** off.

It's been a shambles ever since the Olympics ended. The Government has been so desperate not to have the Stadium seen as a white Elephant they've basically given it away.

redanddread

Payet out for 3 months-they're fooked. Shame & it was to an awful tackle by James McCarthy.

adpree

We are finally getting numbers. http://www.skysports.com/rugby-unio...-medical-staff-or-cleaners-at-olympic-stadium

So 700 million pounds over 99 years. Taxpayers foot the bill on staff at the stadium but benefit from sales of food and beverages along with the naming rights of the stadium.

Thoughts?

It was a white elephant to begin with. If there is any sport in London that can afford to pay a premium in a soft market, its football. Paying for staff would be the least of the managements concerns atm if you ask me...

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
From strength to strength. West Ham's rise is worrying.

West Ham have become the first club in the UK to sign a professional video game competitor by employing esports player Sean Allen.

He was runner-up at this year's 2016 Fifa Interactive World Cup.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36231379

He will represent West Ham, who say they are the first club in the UK to sign an official eSports player, at all official tournaments, the first of which is this weekend in Fulham.

Allen said: 'I have been playing competitive FIFA for a very long time and this is the biggest thing ever to happen to me.

'West Ham have had an astonishing season in the Premier League with Europe looking very likely for next season. I will be doing my very best in FIFA tournaments all around the world to emulate their success.'

Hammers boss Slaven Bilic said: 'I have heard that Sean is a big player in the eSports arena so I am delighted that we have managed to secure his services.'

Karim Virani, head of digital marketing at West Ham, added: 'eSports is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world, so we are delighted to have signed one of the world's leading players to represent us.

'We've been looking to sign an eSports player for a while and Sean's performance in the FIFA Interactive World Cup really impressed us. Sean will spearhead our efforts to becoming a leader in this field.

'The digital game is incredibly popular with our fans, so we are really excited about what we have in store for them.'

Earlier this year, German club Wolfsburg announced they had hired David Bytheway, from Wolverhampton, as their official FIFA player.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ean-Allen-club-s-official-eSports-player.html

*Drake's voice* "What a time to be alive"

Arsenal better stop ****ing around and officially sign KSI. Always behind in the transfer market is AFC.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom