• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham v Arsenal Saturday 15th Jan 2011 17:30 ESPN

patrick42uk

Established Member
I have to say, I'v really enjoyed watching Arsenal these last few weeks. By that I mean the first 11. That front 5 (Cesc, Song, Wilshere, RVP, Nasri) is a real joy to watch. If we keep them fit, we have a chance to acheive something this season.

KY

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
Best possible line-up.
Everything we need is a win.

Come on Arsenal!

Some people would say Eastmond would be better on rightback but I agree. I hope we tank them!

patrick42uk

Established Member
fabo said:
Theo is a cliche machine, talks waffle.

The more he does these interview, the more confident he's become. Because the more chances you give him to speak the more it validates his stupidity.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
KY said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
Best possible line-up.
Everything we need is a win.

Come on Arsenal!

Some people would say Eastmond would be better on rightback but I agree. I hope we tank them!

:lol:
I'm not one of them, though.
Hopefully this one is Eboue's last game for the next couple of seas... errr games for Arsenal.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Freddie Sears has looked good for West Ham in recent weeks. The loan spell he had has done him good. He looks competent technically and has very good decision making in the final third.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Only 5 pages for this one, surprising.

Win or bust if you ask me. But I think we'll get the job done, West Ham don't have much goal threat in that side.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
WTF is this talk about Eastmond being a capable - let alone better than Eboue - right back??? He was moved into midfield for a reason. And NO, he's not fast.

Jbruin

Established Member
:lol: Chris Waddle just said Djourou isn't good enough because he's been converted from a midfielder? :lol:

KY

Established Member
Quicker than Walcott said:
WTF is this talk about Eastmond being a capable - let alone better than Eboue - right back??? He was moved into midfield for a reason. And NO, he's not fast.

It's just that we haven't seen Eastmond in a while and we've seen too much of Eboue so any option is apparently better than him. :D

KY

Established Member
Who're the two sad blokes who gotta hold up the barclay billboard for ages in the middle of the pitch?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I wont be angry if we fail to win here.

If we don't, and with the team we have out, then we reallydon't deserve it.

I'll then have a little cry on my own.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Just got back from my sisters. Picked up saveloy and chips on the way back. Sitting in me sofa about to watch the game. Luvvly jubbly

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom