• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What number for Reyes?

What number for Jose?

• Franny's no. 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dennis' no. 10

• Sylvian's no. 11

• 34's free, wait til he proves himself

• Total voters

Triffid

He was no. 10 at Sevilla.

Assuming that DB isn't going to hand that over - nor should he - do we just give him Jeffers no. 9? That'd be my call.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
franny's number 9... he is the only one of the 3 that isnt currently playing for arsenal (not including injuries)....

although, TBH, dont know what AW has in store for FJ.... my assumption is that he will be sold in the summer.....

leongsh

He is said to have been given the No. 9 shirt.

The toughest Arsenal shirt to wear now is No. 6. The weight of expectations on wearing that No. 6 is like carrying the whole Highbury stadium on your back because that's what Tony Adams did when he wore it.

SuperBob

I reckon Senderos after he has proved himself at Arsenal will get the number 6 shirt!! Or maybe it could be given too someone like Parker if we bid for him...
As for Reyes.. 10 or 9 would suit him fine.. maybe after Bergy retires he should be given the number 10 shirt! But I think Bentley wants it!

Andrew

Give him number 34 to start off with. We shouldn't give him 9, 10 or 11 yet because they are taken and would be harsh to take it off those players. But for sure one of those numbers will be free at the end of the season. Reyes really is a number 10 style player so wait until Bergkamp retires and give that to him. Otherwise, I would then choose 11 and 9 would be third.

Soler

Established Member
leongsh said:
The toughest Arsenal shirt to wear now is No. 6. The weight of expectations on wearing that No. 6 is like carrying the whole Highbury stadium on your back becasue that's what Tony Adams did when he wore it.

The new no. 6 is a no brainer.

Kolo Toure :D

titi

Reyes gets the number 9 shirt because it is vacant and Jeffers isn't coming back and i think giving reyes the number 9 just confirms that.

SuperBob

Give Toure #5 after Keown retires and give Trabelsi (he was linked too Arsenal a couple of days ago) #2 I really hope Senderos gets #6 this guy will be the best CB in the world when he is 24/ 25

Taozhe

I wouldnt mind TOure wearing the number 6 shirt :)

As for senderos.. I hope he shakes off his injury and becomes part of the reserves first. :)

He came with huge expectations from us and I hope he can be the ideal partner for Sol while Toure can be the ideal right back :)

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom