• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What number for Reyes?

What number for Jose?

• Franny's no. 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dennis' no. 10

• Sylvian's no. 11

• 34's free, wait til he proves himself

• Total voters

The Mini

GoonerLuke said:
At the beginning of next season...

Reyes #9
Ali #11
Bentley #10 (whenever Bergkamp retires)
Kolo #5
(Senderos, if he proves himself, will be #6 for the 2005-06 season)

But we shouldn't give away Franny's number until his future is sorted out, it's not a classy thing to do, and not an Arsenal thing to do.

Sounds good to me, and if we get a solid RB, we have a no.2

I think that it is a bit early to give Bents no.10 (If Bergy retires over the summer)

EJub

I have seen Americans do it, but have players worn number 0 or 00?
I can only imagine a keeper trying that number.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting this.

EJub

ExiledInNewcastle said:
When Wrighty left Wenger said he wouldn't give the number 8 to a striker because of the pressure which is why Freddie got it.

Nice thing that Freddie was infected with some of the #8 goal scoring symptoms.

A

Anonymous

In the long term Reyes will wear either the 9 or 11 shirts.

This season i think he will wear the number 9 shirt. When Dennis came he took the number 10 shirt of Merse, so i dont think there will be any problem with Reyes wearing the no9. Jeffers is gone and is not coming back.

This issue could be more important than it seems. Arsenal have to get this right because the odds are that they will sell a **** load of shirts with Reyes on the back, and people arent going to be happy if he changes his number next year.

Mark

Established Member
yeah that's true, i'm planning on getting reyes 9 on the back of my yellow shirt this weekend, i'll be very annoyed if they change his number next season.

Mark

Established Member
on skysports news they showed shops printing arsenal shirts with reyes 9 on the back, if that's not his number then they'll have to order some new shirts... :?

but we should find out what his confirmed number is today, shouldn't we?

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom