• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What premiership player would you want at Arsenal...

Ratinho

Established Member
sabret00the said:
can't beleive people were mentioning Ruud in this thread. he's a generic poster thus anyone could do what he does given enough practice, sadly we don't play the type of football in which that would ever work.

If thats true, why isn't everyone doing what he does, and why is he so high in the CL scorers charts, and why has he scored so many more than all these other generic strikers?

I think the number of times the ball gets rolled across teh box, or cut back into it by Arsenal, and especially by Henry, I think we play exactly the kind of football that would suit the horse faced assasin.

He's a tw*t, but any suggestion that he's not a great player should be treated with ridicule.

efurze

Terry, Gerrard, Anelka. Add Cech as well and Arsenal would be literally unstoppable. It wouldn't even be fair.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
John Terry, Arjen Robben, Steven Gerrard, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Nicolas Anelka, Jermain Defoe and possibly Antti Niemi and Yakubu.

Feanor

Established Member
GK: Niemi or Cech
D: Rio, Terry, Hyppia or Gallas
M: Gerrard, Alonso, Parker, SWP, CR or Joe Cole
F: Defoe...that's about it. Horseface would never fit AW's system, Rooney might have worked out but I hate him so much now that it would be hard for me to cheer for him.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
GK: Cech
DF: Ferdinand
CM: Gerrard, Alonso
AM: Robben
CF: Tough one this... obvious choice would be Van ****boy, but the mere thought of him in an Arsenal shirt makes me want to vomit. I'll say Defoe.

deki9188

Cech, Terry, Stevie G. and possibly Defoe or Kezman (why chelsea dont give him a chance i dont know. he was amazing in holland; better history than ruud van nistlepooooooooooo.
no need for any more players.
hasnt anyone else noticed, robben only touches the ball with his left foot, so keep him on his right and he will **** himself.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom