• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

hujja

Established Member
Big Poppa said:
Fine them all a week's wages and give the money to the supporters who travelled to Wigan. I include the manager in that. Why at 2-0, when we barely had a decent spell of possession were changes not made? Why wait until they pull a goal back and we are swimming against the tide? It was West Ham all over again but worse. All of those players bar Eastmond should feel thoroughly ashamed of their 2nd half effort.

My sentiments exactly.

Kain

Established Member
Freagle said:
Wow, i left for class at 2-0 feeling all confident. Opened this thread hoping to see 4-0 or 5 even, but 3-2 to Wigan?

Can someone please tell me how we conceded??

Fabianski done a Fabianski for their first, the ball went in off the crossbar for the second I think Clichy cleared but it had already gone over the line, for the third N'zogbia smashed it in off the post from some bizzare 15 miles away strike leaving Fabianski rooted. all in the space of 10 minuets.

banduan

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Unfortunately in an environment of weak mindedness you cant expect a player to develop mental strength.

What? I'm not looking for Vieiraesque gallantry, I'm just looking for some ****ing resolve. WTF are these lads playing at? There's a goal at the end of 90 minutes, fix your head on it and play to win. That's it.

KingReyes

Established Member
Not the least bit surprised at what happened today. Lack of quality, lack of fight, lack of professionalism. Simply not good enough.

Fair play to Wigan, at least one team showed a desire to win the game

Jkreffer

Established Member
Freagle said:
Wow, i left for class at 2-0 feeling all confident. Opened this thread hoping to see 4-0 or 5 even, but 3-2 to Wigan?

1) Lost possession stupidly, Moses broke down the wing, cut it back to Watson who side footed in. About seven of our players in the box but all sucked towards the goal....none picking out the man.

2) Corner from right, easy catch for Fabianski...but drops it....Bramble bundles it over the line despite Clichy almost clearing it off the line.

3) N'Zogbia cuts in from left, our defenders all get in each others way to block...smashes one past Fabianski from the edge of box (good goal, **** defending).

:(

dutchMasta

****, we made history, being on the losing side of one of the best league comebacks ever. Congrats boys.

Seriously...wtf is up with the players' attitudes? Why is it when we look so close to winning something, we see signs that make us look light years away? ****ing amateur, and just reinforces why I don't want Wenger at this club. Sub decision was dumb.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
F*CK OFF!

This is all Wenger's fault. Buying sh*tty c*nts hoping them to become world-class superstars... silvestre, almunia, flapianski, sh*t etc. F*CK!

Freagle

Kain said:
Freagle said:

Fabianski done a Fabianski for their first, the ball went in off the crossbar for the second I think Clichy cleared but it had already gone over the line, for the third N'zogbia smashed it in off the post from some bizzare 15 miles away strike leaving Fabianski rooted. all in the space of 10 minuets.

Thanks for the response Kain. By far this has to be the most depressing result. Losing to Tottenham who are on form is one thing but to lose to Wigan? What have we reached?

I hope we don't get battered with more new threads due to the recent defeat :bash

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

brady-hero said:
nothing to do with wenger dutchie, he's won heaps before, it's the lazy ass players we have now

Yeah these players are nothing to do with him right?

otfgoon

Established Member
Freagle said:
post-match Wenger comments anyone?

"It is the most disappointing defeat of the season and the way we conceded, it was also the most disappointing. It is difficult to understand and accept, perhaps the players felt too much comfort but in football you must stay focused for 90 minutes and we were punished. We made mistakes and they took advantage, they were sharper in the final part of the game."

Beeney

dutchMasta said:
f**k, we made history, being on the losing side of one of the best league comebacks ever. Congrats boys.

Seriously...wtf is up with the players' attitudes? Why is it when we look so close to winning something, we see signs that make us look light years away? f****g amateur, and just reinforces why I don't want Wenger at this club. Sub decision was dumb.

When have we looked close to winning something this season? I cannot actually remember a performance where we ever looked convincing. Most of the games we've won this season have onlt been by 1 goal.

dyeruz

Established Member
Pepe LeFrits said:
I think we may have been a bit hasty in promoting a couple of users here frankly.

Appalling result but doesn't really change anything; we were never going to win the league after losing to Sp**s, and the problems with the squad are just as clear now as they were before the game.
How were we never going to win the league? with four games to go, and Chelsea going to liverpool and man u relying on a crocked Rooney winning all our games would have given us a shout, it's the fact that any other season the league would have been sown up by now, well it is...for us. shame, let's see what happens in the transfer window..where have I heard that before :roll:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
banduan said:
SA Gunner said:
Unfortunately in an environment of weak mindedness you cant expect a player to develop mental strength.

What? I'm not looking for Vieiraesque gallantry, I'm just looking for some f****g resolve. WTF are these lads playing at? There's a goal at the end of 90 minutes, fix your head on it and play to win. That's it.

Ive even given hope on that mate.

We saw it against Sp**s, with useless side to side passing in probably the most important NLD in years. It took a strong mental player to come on to wake this team up.

Today it was the same thing, with Diaby back heeling while he is in the box, Fabianski from the first minute, Walcott in a one on one situation in the box and passing back.

I dont think these players believe in themselves at all.

The REAL sad thing is that Wenger will qualify these players yet again for next season... telling us all that they are finally strong enough, when he is just guessing.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Also, WTF happened to Sagna and Clichy in those last 10 mins. It's like they both suffered ginormous brain farts as a result of being so comfortable. Moses and N'zogbia suddenly got beat them in every single duel.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom