• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Winterburn commentating.

Happy Birthday Fabianski, now play a blinder :)

Kain

Established Member
Wigan midfield looks poor on paper, need Eastmond to be up for the challenge in dominating it keep the ball as far away from Silvestre as possible & Sol needs to make sure none of these bastards slack. God i hope I'm not sitting here at halftime waiting for RVP to come on, that Wigan team should be a nailed on three pointer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
not happy with RVP AND Vela both on the bench to be honest. Rosicky should be used as a midfielder ONLY.

thegame24

Established Member
I would love to have seen gallas and sol at the back for the run in, the composure would have won us a few games, probably beat barca as well.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom