• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win English Super Cup | Arsenal 1 - 1 Manchester City | Sunday, August 6 | KO: 16:00 BST | ITV1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just like that, the new season is here...and what a way to get it properly started, the cup of cups!

Can we add to our glowing collection of Shields and start the season with a trophy...

main-qimg-c1c0bfec14283c9b7d3e55cf7722c9c1-lq

f4f3c266cbdc0d28891d10e77481d17d_crop_exact.jpg

arsenal-community-shield-winners.ashx

01h3ey7bnxt8m2mvd3ex.jpg

...going for our 16th title in this comp (and it is number 16, don't listen to wiki...as the one we "won" in 1991 (( my birth year too ffs 🤬 )) was actually shared with Sp**s of all teams, so that one can get right in the ****ing bin) and I reckon we will win it 2-1.

Win it for Gabby Jesus, lads!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
One of a very small number of players I've seen over the past 40 years that I actually hope gets a major injury. Key for city, a massive cheat and diplomatic immunity afforded by all refs. Plus he's a nasty snide too.

He is what Xhaka could have been IMO.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"iT's NoT a ReAl TrOpHy" ...rival, incel and virgin fans on twitter...

F23feAKWYAAjjyc

F23fdiQWkAAbSrK

Comeback to me when your manager has won 3 cups by the time he is 41...

295356317_657275162422059_4246849598861035875_n.jpg

Pep looking pretty out of shape there, he may go back to wearing the jumpers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can only assume people go on about us over celebrating, as our fans always bite and it's the best way to get clicks and viewed on social media.

No mention of Pep celebrating like an idiot, or Walker going mental when they scored ( guarantee Sp**s fans were celebrating Kyle celebrating, as that's the kind of second hand success their club can only get 🤣 )

Best thing to do is just ignore them, enjoy every win as much as you want guys and dolls!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Are the PL gonna let man city do thier stuff and foul like more than 5 times to get yellow card?

Like Rodri not booked for 100th game wr repeating same BS meanwhile Partey booked because kicked ball away 2 yards ffs

PGMOL is funded by the FA and Premier League. They operate in a black box and only really care about preserving their own brand reputation.

Consider how long it took them to introduce any kind of basic technology, and even then once they did it, they just put the same incompetent ex referees into the var room.

It’s all about morals and principles. Its obvious they prioritise clamping down on dissent over serious injury or the welfare of players.

Not a hope in hell someone like Rodri gets the same treatment for petty fouls as another player for perceived petulance.

Transparency and openness is need & an easy start is to mic the refs up like in basically every other elite sport.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

PGMOL is funded by the FA and Premier League. They operate in a black box and only really care about preserving their own brand reputation.

Consider how long it took them to introduce any kind of basic technology, and even then once they did it, they just put the same incompetent ex referees into the var room.

It’s all about morals and principles. Its obvious they prioritise clamping down on dissent over serious injury or the welfare of players.

Not a hope in hell someone like Rodri gets the same treatment for petty fouls as another player for perceived petulance.

Transparency and openness is need & an easy start is to mic the refs up like in basically every other elite sport.
It is frustrating as hell even if it is just the Community Shield! I am still ****ing fuming! How that blatant shirt pull is not a yellow? It is almost always given especially if he just before gave Partey a yellow for something petty. ****ing unbelievable! I so want the PGMOL burned to the ground!!!! 🤬

Riou

Watching that game yesterday and seeing us win that beautiful trophy.

I am taking a Community Shield win over a League Cup win, everytime!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It is frustrating as hell even if it is just the Community Shield! I am still ****ing fuming! How that blatant shirt pull is not a yellow? It is almost always given especially if he just before gave Partey a yellow for something petty. ****ing unbelievable! I so want the PGMOL burned to the ground!!!! 🤬

Don’t get me started 🤦🏾‍♂️

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Not just Rodri his predecessor Fernandinho was the same way. Not much we can do that way, maybe Rice getting in the refs face helps a little but I doubt it.

Need to learn the dark arts ourselves for use against them, unnoticed little kick in the balls, abuse Rodris family, whisper in Kevin's ear how his girls a ran through sket etc.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The Media cannot handle that we actually took care of City in a very professional way just give us the credit where its due.

Riou

Minor trophy or not...

Players who won their first top flight career medal yesterday... Ramsdale, White, Martinelli, Tomiyasu and Kiwior.

Players who won their first trophy as Arsenal players yesterday.. Gabriel, Timber, Partey, Rice, Ødegaard, Havertz, Fabio and Trossard.

...last few years our players know what it's like to miss out of their target (Top 4 in 2022, Title in 2023) good for this group to now know the "winning feeling", will make them hungry for more and also relaxing them more in future possible trophy winning moments since they know they have already done it.

This win can only be good for us.

Tom Mix

I think I said it last season. We need to scrutinise every City game for all the filth Rodri gets away with and start a bandwagon rolling with aggrieved fans from other teams for this to be monitored.

If it's Arsenal fans complaining the others will sneer at us but when they see how they are being hurt maybe this will get momentum.

Riou

Multiple league title winning former players celebrate this cup...

But because 17 year old Tottenham fan Steven (4 foot 10, 350 pounds) doesn't rate it, means we can't celebrate it lads 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom