• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Arsenal | Monday 21st August | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_blog.jpg

Predicted Lineup

Prediction

Crystal 0-2 Arsenal

Last edited:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I am not talking abt the just last minutes but the whole game
Pls google player ratings of all the players
You will get your answer
Arteta is toying with the whole team and tactics to fit this controversial signing
Googling player ratings is like asking chickens to do algebra and expecting the correct answers. The only people who fill in player ratings are either click-baiters, crap content pushers, the irrationally angry or euphoric, or ******

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Googling player ratings is like asking chickens to do algebra and expecting the correct answers. The only people who fill in player ratings are either click-baiters, crap content pushers, the irrationally angry or euphoric, or ****
All the websites have given saliba white high rating
Not everyone is biased
Havertz did not have a good game according to me and all the newspapers

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I respectfully disagree. To win the big prizes, you need a capable team and squad. Eddie contributed his share to the won game today.
You can disagree. The difference in our play with and without him leading the line is clear to see. We are a far worse team in the final third with him playing. This is borne out statistically. We lost to Everton and City last season with Nketiah missing sitters close to the goal that would have either tied the game or given us a lead and potentially totally changed the flow and outcome of the match. Guess what 6 points from those fixtures would have gotten us? One of the big prizes.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Honestly, both NFO and CP matches were promising as we suffocated the game quite well, had possession, and maintained tempo.

Think we actually played with more confidence and groove last night (before the red) than last season but the expectations are higher now and the perception is warped.

Not to mention the team is pretty much imbalanced after all the chops and changes and we still could've gone 2-0 up in the 1st half. They had what, one decent chance if that? Positive signs.

Tomb Bombadil

McTominay endangers opponents game after game and yet the PGMOL is wanking itself off about throw ins. The priorities are so misaligned with what is actually needed.
Especially after the adjustment of injury time, time wasting is punished anyway. It wasn't that we were time wasting already the whole game. But David Coote looks like an insecure ref and the crowd was booing so he reacted to that instead of giving a first warning.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Willian (I assume it is he to whom you refer…) was a truly terrible signing though at the time, he’d just had a great season. But tbf it motivated Arteta to take an entirely new and radical approach, which has been universally acclaimed and in terms of the club and its outlook, has been a game changer. I see this every home game in the players, fans and vibe.

As for the title last season the truth is we didn’t have the squad. That is what Arteta began to address this summer and you already saw it last night - various credible options.
Willian?

No I mean destroying our wage structure to give Chelsea Caicedo money for a 3 year flop. We losing Gabriel because Arteta blew up our wage structure for a non scoring forward he could convert.

Can you ever name a time a rival paid 50 percent over valuation to make a flop your highest paid player and reclaim him? In 30 years in football I can’t think of a similar situation. You think it is coincidence one month after Havertz money Gabriel wants to bolt as he is unhappy with money.

This stupid buy by Arteta would be like Barca buying Robinho after he flopped at Real, giving them full wages and transfer fees to convert him to a fullback on the coaches whim.

Arteta is addressing depth just this offseason, his rebuild started this offseason. The man has got almost half a decade and 600 million and we got worse.

No joke in 30 years of watching football no w.nker history has done what Arteta did. He made us worse for 200 million and cost us one of best defenders in world potentially by blowing up our wage structure to redeem Chelsea’s flop on a fcking whim

Farzad Stoned

Willian (I assume it is he to whom you refer…) was a truly terrible signing though at the time, he’d just had a great season. But tbf it motivated Arteta to take an entirely new and radical approach, which has been universally acclaimed and in terms of the club and its outlook, has been a game changer. I see this every home game in the players, fans and vibe.

As for the title last season the truth is we didn’t have the squad. That is what Arteta began to address this summer and you already saw it last night - various credible options.

Arsenal is not a great club Arteta revitalized, we would of been better without his monumental tank jobs or destroying our best chance at league in 20 years. You know Arsenal finished 1st and 2nd long before the Spanish w.nker.

I went to the matches and home fans who chant a bunch of hipsters who think Arsenal started when Mik was hired.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Willian?

No I mean destroying our wage structure to give Chelsea Caicedo money for a 3 year flop. We losing Gabriel because Arteta blew up our wage structure for a non scoring forward he could convert.

Can you ever name a time a rival paid 50 percent over valuation to make a flop your highest paid player and reclaim him? In 30 years in football I can’t think of a similar situation. You think it is coincidence one month after Havertz money Gabriel wants to bolt as he is unhappy with money.

This stupid buy by Arteta would be like Barca buying Robinho after he flopped at Real, giving them full wages and transfer fees to convert him to a fullback on the coaches whim.

Arteta is addressing depth just this offseason, his rebuild started this offseason. The man has got almost half a decade and 600 million and we got worse.

No joke in 30 years of watching football no w.nker history has done what Arteta did. He made us worse for 200 million and cost us one of best defenders in world potentially by blowing up our wage structure to redeem Chelsea’s flop on a fcking whim

We’re not losing Gabriel to anyone, let alone the Saudi league

Fs @A_G See what you’ve done?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Farzad Stoned

We’re not losing Gabriel to anyone, let alone the Saudi league

Fs @A_G See what you’ve done?
Did Arteta blow up our wage structure for Havertz? You don’t think a lot of guys want 250k or better now that a dud is your highest paid player? As high priced talent in your company would you be happy if a new tall German guy who never produced anything is making double your wages after you been killing it for years?

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Did Arteta blow up our wage structure for Havertz? You don’t think a lot of guys want 250k or better now that a dud is your highest paid player? As high priced talent in your company would you be happy if a new tall German guy who never produced anything is making double your wages after you been killing it for years?
Wtf has this got to do with my post?

Breathe brother. Breathe.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Still don’t answer question did we blow up or wage structure for a Chelsea flop yes or no?
I don’t think we’re paying him what is being reported.

But I also never wanted him to come here anyway. Time will tell if it was a good transfer or not.

Now answer my questions…

lomekian

Essays are my thing
All the websites have given saliba white high rating
Not everyone is biased
Havertz did not have a good game according to me and all the newspapers
I wasn't implying bias. But newspaper ratings are a joke, often appearing to be made by people who haven't watched the game

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You can disagree. The difference in our play with and without him leading the line is clear to see. We are a far worse team in the final third with him playing. This is borne out statistically. We lost to Everton and City last season with Nketiah missing sitters close to the goal that would have either tied the game or given us a lead and potentially totally changed the flow and outcome of the match. Guess what 6 points from those fixtures would have gotten us? One of the big prizes.

I've been unimpressed with Eddie, I think his overall game is OK (not good or bad) but he had two golden opportunities laid on a plate and the rivals strikers (Haaland etc.) are always burying those chances. Tbh I'd back Jesus to bury that Rice through-ball and the one that hit the post.

Guy is 24 now, can't be talking about potential any more

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal is not a great club Arteta revitalized, we would of been better without his monumental tank jobs or destroying our best chance at league in 20 years. You know Arsenal finished 1st and 2nd long before the Spanish w.nker.

I went to the matches and home fans who chant a bunch of hipsters who think Arsenal started when Mik was hired.

Yes - I’ve been going since 77 so saw plenty great and dire. This is the best and most positive I’ve seen the club since we left Highbury. We’re finally moving forward and building a new identity, in what is a new footballing world, for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom