• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United | Sunday 3rd September | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Screenshot-20230828-083955.png
[/URL]
lineup.png

Arsenal 1-0 Man utd

Last edited by a moderator:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Between him and Fernandes I can't decide who I'd want to chin more, honestly struggling :handshake:

Seriously? Garnacho is a kid. Doesn’t seem to be a moaning diver or anything like that (yet).

Bruno is literally the worst.

HighburyHigh

I would absolutely love if we beat these lot with an offside goal or better yet a penalty that we won through blatant cheating every time we play against them.

They’ve been doing that to us for an entire decade.

They ended our unbeaten run with a BLATANT Shreg dive.
Not to mention a blatant red card for Ferdinand for hacking down Ljungberg when he was through on goal and didn't even get booked, plus RVN for raking his studs down Cole's knee, plus other sh*thousery they got away with that day. That was the most corrupt refereeing in the PL history. Mike Riley and his linesman must have been paid handsomely in an offshore swiss bank account for that match.

Topside

Seriously? Garnacho is a kid. Doesn’t seem to be a moaning diver or anything like that (yet).

Bruno is literally the worst.
Give him time and you will agree.

Had Fernandes scored yesterday be in agreement, he didn't, they didn't and it ended 3-1 :signing:

Topside

Not to mention a blatant red card for Ferdinand for hacking down Ljungberg when he was through on goal and didn't even get booked, plus RVN for raking his studs down Cole's knee, plus other sh*thousery they got away with that day. That was the most corrupt refereeing in the PL history. Mike Riley and his linesman must have been paid handsomely in an offshore swiss bank account for that match.
Neville got away with murder that day Reyes (rip) kicked everytime he got the ball and Riley just corrupt that day.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Always makes me laugh how United are just used to getting so many favourable decisions, that normal calls (offside was correct, no foul for our goal and no penalty for them either) will have their fans wanting some calls to go their way now to "even things up"

The 4 extra points they already got this season were from disastrous decisions from refs too to make it worse 😅
10 years to adjust to a new reality and normality and they're still struggling. :lol:

Topside

Totally deserved by Schmeichel if only for the abuse he gave Wright when they were playing.
Schmeichel a top GK but lets call it right what he said to Ian Wright that day a disgrace, racist and caught clearly on TV.

Happens today he gets a long ban and rightly so, racism in any walk of life, no thanks.

Our football club diverse fan base and always was going back to the 80's when I first started going, football is for everyone.

Anyone remembers this?

Now, this was a clear dive from Martial and he still got the penalty even after VAR check.

I still can't believe how we did not get the penalty yesterday. Havertz did not dive and he got hit by two different players

Edit: Also remember KdB getting a penalty at the end of last season in similar fashion.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Anyone remembers this?

Now, this was a clear dive from Martial and he still got the penalty even after VAR check.

I still can't believe how we did not get the penalty yesterday. Havertz did not dive and he got hit by two different players
Any United fans conveniently forget the truckload of decisions that go their way yet play the victim on the marginal ones that don’t.

Rashford got a debateable penalty just last week which meant they beat Forest.

The Havertz decision was not a clear and obvious error. Why VAR decides to re-referee the game there I’ll never know.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Hopefully they can go to Old Trafford and repeat that result. Long time since they done the double over them last time was 06/07.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Thought Drury was crap on the goals by the way.

Tyler, I apologise.
Drury gives off kid who volunteered to be a hall monitor vibes. Just an insufferable try hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom