• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool, 04/4/15. 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We just look so much more solid now, our defensive line in particular isn't so far up the pitch and doesn't look like it could constantly get caught out like it has been these last few seasons. If we get this transfer window right the league is a good possibility next season!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Coquelin is my choice for man of the match today (has been our most consistent player since December), with Özil & Alexis also producing impressive performances.

Owen being made to look like a Muppet by Piers Morgan of all people and told to retire as a pundit was the icing on cake.:D

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone hear our fans singing "Are you Gerrard in disguise?" when Emre Can't got sent off? Properly bantered him off there, he gave away a stupid red card and he slipped doing it as well.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Loved the goals we scored today. Each was an absolutely beauty. Loved even more the way BT were trying to blame each of them on Mignolet. You can give us a little credit, every now and then.

chessygoal

[QUOTE="celestis"
By the way did anyone notice how good Özil's defensive work was ?[/QUOTE]
This.Özil is making me eat my words, his pressing today was really good and he tracked back really well, even sprinting some times to get in position. He is on a mission!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm wondering now that, as it looks like, we won't be seeing Szczesny again this season, are we? Maybe in the FA Cup, and then again, I wouldn't play him there.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Still nearly lost for words regarding this performance. We dominated them at every stage of the game, and I'm sure we can play even better.

Our squad is criminally good right now and we can only get better.

We started well, should've been one or two up but then were under pressure for periods of the first half. Key period there - we should have been behind.

Never felt threatened by Sterling though - he is not ready for the role Liverpool are giving him. Too young.

On an aside, I don't think we can ever be a force with Santi beside Coquelin. Prob a topic for another day but seems far too leaky imo, despite results eventually going our way at times.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I'm wondering now that, as it looks like, we won't be seeing Szczesny again this season, are we? Maybe in the FA Cup, and then again, I wouldn't play him there.

Not impressed by Ospina at all tbh. Doubt it will take Schez long to get back in but overall, I think we are selling ourselves short.

I class GK as one of Wenger's weaknesses.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm not sold on Ospina either, but he improves from match to match I think and if he continues like that, there's no way back for Szczesny. I'd love to get Cech in in the summer, though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

CBweYjsW8AAeXZl.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Just watched highlights. Confused why I keep hearing Liverpool were unlucky because they should have taken the lead? We missed two opportunities before theirs... So what? First thing I saw of the game was post match interviews and they guy asking questions made it sound like they should have been winning and them not scoring it was the root of the loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom