• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Olympiacos FC vs Arsenal FC - Wed. Dec 9th, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

We went to Bayern and beat them by 2 goals but went out on away goals two seasons ago and almost knocked Ac Milan out and went to inter and needed 5 goals and we did it . I have a feeling we would smash this team and people make olympiacos look like a solid team but they are not. As long as we take our chances and with Cech in goal I have all the confidence, I will go for a 1-3 win here

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'll be back home for this match, so REJOICE, people! I'll be getting on your tits with my OMG posts through out the entire match. :)

As for @Olympiakos Gate7; go play with the others in your sphere, sweetie, this forum is above your pay grade, just like the PL is beyond your players.

Olympiakos Gate7

Bla bla bla...trash talking, talk a bit on football (congrats@billyf). You didn't learn from the first game, we thrash you easy! Still now we are laughing with the 3rd goal, you "believe" it for a moment before but... hahahaha
Lay back and enjoy it, cause you can't avoid! Stop spend your tissues with silly cries, you will need them as i told!

p.s. waiting your Özil to wash the plates at the Karaiskaki restaurant, after the game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bla bla bla...trash talking, talk a bit on football (congrats@billyf). You didn't learn from the first game, we thrash you easy! Still now we are laughing with the 3rd goal, you "believe" it for a moment before but... hahahaha
Lay back and enjoy it, cause you can't avoid! Stop spend your tissues with silly cries, you will need them as i told!

p.s. waiting your Özil to wash the plates at the Karaiskaki restaurant, after the game.

:lol:

I love this guy.

Stick around, we can google some rectal reconstructive surgery tips together for you on Thursday.

USArsenalFan716

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying with this... but LOL at the Özil washing plates part....

Your sorry ass team will be fighting eachother for his shirt, his cleats, his used tissues (basically anything he touches) after Arsenal demolishes you guys on Wednesday.

em9999

My rainbows

Özil wont be washing no dishes but he will take your team to the cleaners

Aevi

Hale End FC
If I was going to create another account for a bit of trolling, take it from me, it wouldn't be done on a Sunday at near midnight(!), and it wouldn't be some tepid post in broken English. I'm far more creative ffs.!
I'm joking it's ok man! Sorry it came off as serious, I am a very sarcastic guy if you didn't know.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
If we win this game in the state we are in it'll be one of the performances of the season so far.........

Godwin1

Very well-known

He's priceless :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom