• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I think he's fitter now than he ever was. Fitness isnt an issue for him right now. He was taken off, but he worked probably harder than everyone. He wasn't taken off because he was particularly bollocksed. No more tha n Özil was anyway, but nobody says he has fitness issues. It was a sub for fresh legs and no more imo.
his issue is that as a footballer he is out of depth in our club,

Gervais

Established Member
CYog-_lWsAAESHF.jpg

It's over.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If you want to be champions you also don't find yourself scoreless at home against Everton who concede well over a goal a game on average.

Funny how no one ever mentions that sort of stuff.
I'm sure if that game was on TV they'd mention it. Two games in a row against Everton with a loss and a draw.

AVENTUS

Still top of the league boys. One game at a time. Let's cheer up it was a tough away fixture against a manager most of us wanted to succeed Wenger when he leaves. It's really not that bad. Just feels worse cause we were so close to 3 points.

We must beat Stoke

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Owen Hargreaves is a ****ing **** of the highest order. I'm going to hunt him down and give strangle him til he has a normal accent. Can't stand the **** of a main commentator either.

Jamrock

In days gone by, we would have been good enough to get out of our half and play, probe and still test THEM despite not needing a goal. Not be run ragged.

Our midfield and and center of defence right now is rubbish.
Since the 2012 season when the Cesc-Nasri-Rosicky controlled possession era ended we have have no identity.

Are we counter attacking side?

Are we a possession based team?

I just don't see our identity. All I see is when we are are leading with 15 minutes to go, Gibbs comes on. That's it.

Lol..

baccy_man

Established Member
I don't know why we have to keep trying to attack when we should have been keeping possession and running the clock down for the last few minutes,
All the hard work that we had put in to get the lead and then we give a goal away because we were not keeping the ball on the floor and keeping possession,
Pleased that we didn't lose but we could have had the win.

Jaywood Mac

Subs are irrelevant cause simply put the team had a mare and blew just like they have several times this season, and last season, and the season before that and the previous 9 years before that.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Arsène: "It was a difficult start but we were the most disappointed. But at 2-3, I felt we made wrong decisions on the ball."
Arsène: "We really need to look at ourselves as that shouldn't be happening."

Dear Arsène, you're the manager, you're supposed to get up, and say all these things you're saying now to the team during the match! We've heard you say the same things over billion times, maybe trillion times and yet we never seem to learn! Por que señor?

Yours truly

SomGooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom