• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacstud

Looks like the roster was up to scratch after all bro. :lol:
Undeniably.

Million dollar question, will Wenger let these XI play together again?

But yes, this XI as they played today...wow. Only real "eesh" is still our DCM. Xhaka and Ramsey did well, but a lot of tight moments. I love our outside 1/3 and the front 3 are WC. Kos and Mustafi, WC. Just need that true centerpiece, but Xhaka and Ramsey may be good enough with team efforts like today's.

BobP

Memri Fan
The post was to do with perceptions in the media of Sp**s being World beaters in the last few years .

Eh, what the media says is inconsequential.

Nevertheless, them pointing to our poor record away to big teams is probably to do with the fact that they hold us to a higher standard.

Because really, we're on another level to Sp**s when it comes to success.

From the perspective of the media, what's the use in pointing out that Sp**s, a club which has won **** all, have a poor record at Stamford Bridge? It's hardly worth reporting because it more of the same for Sp**s.

It's obviously different for us though.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Eh, what the media says is inconsequential.

Nevertheless, them pointing to our poor record away to big teams is probably to do with the fact that they hold us to a higher standard.

Because really, we're on another level to Sp**s when it comes to success.

From the perspective of the media, what's the use in pointing out that Sp**s, a club which has won **** all, have a poor record at Stamford Bridge? It's hardly worth reporting because it more of the same for Sp**s.

It's obviously different for us though.

I was laughing at the media mate. It's allright to have a laugh at their expense.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I love it when we play like that, it gives me so much faith in the club I love. When we were 2-0 up and Wenger took off Lacazette for Coq, I thought now watch Sp**s score and Xhaka get sent off. That's just the way I have become, so to see us go on and win felt so good. Now please let us continue with that same passion and enthusiasm!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Undeniably.

Million dollar question, will Wenger let these XI play together again?

But yes, this XI as they played today...wow. Only real "eesh" is still our DCM. Xhaka and Ramsey did well, but a lot of tight moments. I love our outside 1/3 and the front 3 are WC. Kos and Mustafi, WC. Just need that true centerpiece, but Xhaka and Ramsey may be good enough with team efforts like today's.
Had a lot of problems with CB injuries. But yeah, if we can push on with that group now, we should build momentum. Mustafi and Kos looked the real deal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Terrific game Wengerball first half. Parked the bus second half.

Credit to every player and the manager.

With the addition of good pressing throughout the match.

We showed Sp**s today what putting the pressure on, and then winning, looks like.

SA Gunner

Finally Wenger gets one over Poch. Got that completely wrong today, didn't see that coming from The Arsenal at all. Just wish we had that kind of application week in week out. It's been a long time coming a win against that lot.

Similar performances against Chelsea and this was a similar template to City away as well.

The takeaway from this for me is that Wenger isn't as useless as he is made out to be by the media. There is nuance and planning to his approach.

We need to look closer before we jump to conclusions, that applies to me as well.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The pressing was perfect toaday, a lot of work gone into getting that right.

Also the backs paid a lot of close attention to Kane and Alli. Monreal, apart from one small slip, looked the part alongside Kos and Mustafi, who were world class.

SA Gunner

Thought the technical ability of our lads were a level above Spuds. They couldn't string two passes together.

I don't think they can compare their technical ability to ours. They are simply a well drilled defensive side, featuring Harry Kane.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Similar performances against Chelsea and this was a similar template to City away as well.

The takeaway from this for me is that Wenger isn't as useless as he is made out to be by the media. There is nuance and planning to his approach.

We need to look closer before we jump to conclusions, that applies to me as well.
What irritates me the most is the use of freeze frames to show our players all out of position. When you transition between attack and defence, particularly, say after a set piece, if you freeze the video the players look to have no shape.

Posters on YouTube and on here then use those to laugh at our so called ineptitude. People lap it up of course.

It's the same with matches against the top clubs, they just show away results to make us look bad.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Interesting though , some games we press and others we do not .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom