• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Chelsea | August 1, 2018 20:05 BST | Premier Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
So glad we never went for Morata. What a ****house of a striker he is. Giroud will bench him and rightly so.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Laca goal for those who didn't see it, and for the ones who want to see it again. :D

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Defensively there is really so much work to be done because it doesn't seem the system is problem invidual mistakes Is the problem

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
His back passing actually made me physically sick at one point. :lol:
He was doing that throughout the whole season and I'm guessing he's afraid he'll lose the ball or if he does get past his man, he knows the cross will be ****e, so he doesn't bother anymore.

It drives me mad every time I watch Arsenal and he's playing. With these sort of half-arsed performances, I'd rather have Chambers there, but now we have the Swiss Express and at least you know he can defend and give his opponent an earful every game.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
After all these years of the club apparently hoarding money, we're now in a position where we spend less than West Ham in a transfer window, what a joke.
But if you see it from a West Ham fan's perspective, where we still finish above them, they will consider it a joke.

Finesse

Defensively we need a leader at the back and to find our best balance. A lot of work still to go in there.

Midfield looks solid with a lot of options. This is the engine and needs to be fine tuned to suit the manager’s ideas and tactics. Douzi is giving all the midfielders a headache already. As it stands it is a question of which 2 will be joining him to make a trio.

We have never had a better attack with Auba and Lacazette for a while. Özil will work well this these two.

Mhki has to stick his finger out or he will disappear under Emery. Emery has no respect for big names not pulling their weight.

Sven should get us Dembele and close the shop.

Top 4 is sure and maybe we can spring a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom