• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Emery starting Mustafi over Sokratis

uHHxWZs.png
This has been us all season ffs

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm ok with that team. Obviously I'd rather Özil be playing but Mkhi & Iwobi are both good players. Resting Sokratis makes sense as he's just had an injury. Lets hope Laca is on target today, he's had a few misses and needs to be finishing them. Not too bothered with Auba out!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Özil has a longstanding back injury. Are we now saying he can’t fly anywhere like DB10 or Mr T?

5 hours isn’t a long flight IMO

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
I actually like this line up. Looks way more balanced with Iwobi and Welbeck instead of Özil and Auba.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mkhi and Iwobi killing it against Chelsea away this year also both been decent when they started this year Welbeck too i expect a good performance from these players today that will force Auba and Özil to perform better.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Monreal is in his last year of current contract, and it's beginning to look as if Emery is determined to extract every last drop of his stamina before letting him leave

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I'm very sorry for Özil, but thankfully he has retired from the national team and he'll hopefully be in top form by the end of the break. Loving the line-up, wanted both Iwobi and Welbeck to start, COYG!!

Defendffs

This group may have more blind-faith Emery backers. Not that anyone is resisting Emery, just that those who do not see themselves as stars sometimes embrace change faster. Will be interesting to see if this group has any more cohesion with the new ideas from jump. Does feel like Sokratis may be missed though. Leg must not be able to handle a quick turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom