• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Poor performance. For stretches of this game we were outplayed by a team thirteen points from safety.

On the other hand today was St Huddershit Day. They can't overtake us this season anymore.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Don't think I've seen a player worse at finishing than Iwobi. Even Welbeck atleast scores with his knee and his bum

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Huddersfield hadn't score in 8+ hrs before this match.

Glad we won, but this wasn't really a great performance against this year's Derby County.

Giroud12

Huddersfield are rock bottom of the league with 11 points mate. We shouldn't have made such hard work of things.

What 5 starters are those by the way? Özil? Ramsey?

We might be getting points on the board but our performances leave a lot to be desired

Not a great performance, I agree, but some overreactions on here nonetheless. The starters are Bellerin, Sokratis, Xhaka, Ramsey and Auba with Holding and Welbeck likely.

Vantastico

Mind-numbing performance again from the Boring Arsenal. Maitland-Niles and Mikhitaryan were the only positives to take away from this game.

Iwobi's crossing and finishing ability is shambles, without even touching on other areas of his game. 15m quid player. Hope we can sell him for that and re-coup the Suárez fee.

PS. Good evening @ Unai Emery maybe play Özil some games and win the Europa League this season. Thank you very much.

blaze_of_glory

All that really matters is that we got top 4 but that depends a lot on how other teams perform. If we get significantly more points than last season that's definitely a step in the right direction. Particularly with our injury woes.
So does our point total if half the league is dogshit. Everything in this game is in relation to other teams. That's the entire point, we aren't playing golf and trying to improve our handicap. If everyone around us picks up more points we haven't really made any progress in relation to the competition.

goonerfamily

I know you have to take into account our injuries and I'm not going to judge Emery until at least next January but that performance was very disappointing. I wish we'd go with four at the back and play a midfield that would just go for it in more games. We play far too conservatively under Emery at the moment and it's uninspiring

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not a great performance, I agree, but some overreactions on here nonetheless. The starters are Bellerin, Sokratis, Xhaka, Ramsey and Auba with Holding and Welbeck likely.
Bellerin, Holding and Welbeck are out for the season. If we need them to perform better than this we are in serious trouble.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sir Alf Ramsey himself couldn’t lick that lot into shape.

The bottom line is that our squad looks OK with the A listers in there.

There’s a world of difference between that mess out there today and a back 4 of Bellerin Sokratis Kos and Monreal . . behind Xhaka Guendouzi and Torreira. Throw in PEA with Ramsey or Özil and you’ve a team to compete.

Giroud12

Bellerin, Holding and Welbeck are out for the season. If we need them to perform better than this we are in serious trouble.

Yeah, and the problem is that we have an owner who don´t care. Chelsea or Manu would have gotten replacements in in the January window. Its hard to judge a manager when he has an ongoing injury crisis and no backing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It has worked this season tho? Just a shame both Lucas and Guen were poor today.

I'm struggling to think of a game where we played two in midfield while playing well and controlling the game. Fulham away is one that springs to mind. When we play in that formation they struggle to pass the ball forward in midfield. The two of them played 64 passes today and only 11 of them went to someone in Huddersfield's half.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm struggling to think of a game where we played two in midfield while playing well and controlling the game. Fulham away is one that springs to mind. When we play in that formation they struggle to pass the ball forward in midfield. The two of them played 64 passes today and only 11 of them were to someone in Huddersfield's half.

Liverpool at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom