• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is Cedric as bad as people say on here? You'd think he's the birth child of Andre Santos and Stephen Lichsteiner the way people go on about him.

He's just a back up. He looked alright in a game where he started for us, even though I wasnt paying much attention to our final PL games.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His biggest limitation is how poor he is on the ball, and that's not going to change if he is fit or not. For this season though I'm hoping he can regain some pace and is just relatively solid defensively.
Yeah he's not great on the ball and never will be but at his best he makes good runs with and without the ball and is relatively solid defensively. He also tends to do quite well with his cutbacks when he gets in the positions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Need Auba’s extension to get announced soon, need something to put me in a good mood about this club.

First Raúl, now Niles...soul getting ripped out of Arsenal :(

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
With Holding I think he's crap because his issues aren't physical, to me he just looks like someone who will never be comfortable playing out from the back but yeah...probably worth giving him another half a season as well if we can't sell.
I would defo sell Holding if I could dont get me wrong. I'm just saying he is clearly playing worse right now than before his injury. He went from a serviceable player to a bum, its clearly due to his injury. Who knows maybe thats his level now but we havent given him enough time to just call him pure ****.

Before the injury he was good enough for mid table / lower PL sides.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Soares is a lost cause and can’t be sold, thanks to Don Raul but I’d look to sell Bellerin and keep AMN around. Surely Bellerin can fetch 20m as well, not to mention save on wages.
Unsure how I feel about Bellerin these days.
A part of me wants to see him get a decent pre season and a fresh start under a proper manager but the other half of me is tired of the sub par performances.
Would also take 20mil at this stage, just seems unlikely to happen to me.

say yes

forum master baiter
Sad about this as I genuinely think he could have made the RB position his own here. Such a useful player.

Still, it’s another good return for Hale End. Need a good season from Hector. Brilliant lad but he needs to be a better RB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

AMN to Wolves? That’s a brilliant deal for them.

The club is making a huge mistake here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Bellerin better get back to his 2015 level this coming season, to make up for this sale...he won't though, as he is **** now.

LG10

next summer we'll be looking for a rb because Bellerin and Cedric are inept. Won't find anyone better than AMN who has the bonus of being one of our own who loves the club. Scandalous business really especially since we won't get a good fee.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is osei-tutu still not gone on loan? He could easily replace AMN he had very good season in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom