• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,865

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I've been watching Arsenal since George Graham, and I can say with complete confidence that I have never seen Arsenal play this badly or look so poor.

Never in my lifetime.
Me neither. There have been plenty of games under Wenger where we couldn't break teams down, but I have never seen such negative tactics here in all my 15 years as a fan.

This game was the equivalent of erectile dysfunction, ffs. We just couldn't get it up.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Mind you, a few NLD's doesn't say much in regards to the history for me, we should go & tell Kane & Son who have won more trophies & derbys in history, oh that's right I forgot... Arsenal haha!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arteta will explain us, that results will come, if we continue with this style of play and with all the crosses we have.

"Tottenham just had 2 chances"
"Their first shot was a goal, they were defending very deep".

I mean, that’s a 100% accurate description of the game.

Although it perhaps should be added that we looked like we could play another 180 mins camped in and around their box and not score.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
either play wengerball and have skilful players with Özil central .. or pick only those players who can go to war and go toe to toe. Lacazette showed heart and only he deserves to retain his place in the front 3. Curse Xhaka how much u will but he got stuck in. Leno is a coward in the box and so is auba

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I thought we were pathetic today and if anything this exposed Arteta. Tottenham backed off and gave us the ball knowing full well we would struggle to create and with all that possession, our whole play was pass to the full backs and managed 2 attempts on target in 90 mins. I cant remember the last time I seen a team with 70% possession have 2 attempts on goal. There is no actual attacking play, no patterns except pass to the full backs and cross. This was such a Moyes tactics

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Any other "BIG CLUB" would of sacked the manager by now, but no we ain't no big club, we're shocking, we're going the way leeds wen't and i don't care anymore.

He needs to man up and hand in his resignation tonight, but then again if he gets sacked he gets paid off, ****.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arteta is in no danger of losing his job. This has been made clear by what Arsenal, the club, have been releasing/leaking to the press.

We have some dumbass fans. Truly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That's how we beat Liverpool, Man City, etc. Those tactics are how we won the FA Cup.

Because we dont have the players to play better football than those sides. Lets be real here.

Same cannot be said for Sp**s, and it highlights the cowardness of the manager. It worked tonight and good luck to them.

ArtetaOut

All hinged on that Son wonder strike.

I actually thought our build up play was pretty decent overall. Though we badly lack that cutting edge.

I'm having my doubts about William now to be honest, another nothing performance.

Xhaka was a joke as usual.

KT, Saka, Gabriel and Ceballos did decent.

Hurts losing to Sp**s anytime but that rat Mourinho being manager makes it worse.

You're absolutely right. We should reward Arteta with a contract extension for the beautiful crossing football he has introduced for the whole match. It's all the players and ****ing mascot's fault.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Strongly recommend not watching the games by the way

I purposefully missed the second half, and feel better for it.

Sad that it has to come to this again.

GunnerShy

Still recovering from the Son goal. That was the difference really.

Playing Partey was a disaster.

Playing Xhaka was also a disaster.

Actually looked much better in the second half as good as we have for ages. Broke the counters up well. But have the wrong forwards to be swinging crosses into. They just aren't hungry enough to put their head in areas they might get hurt.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That Son wonder strike was 1 in a million from that far out and the second goal was because Partey walked off and left the midfield wide open.

I’ve been critical of Arteta’s decisions but he was unlucky today.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for fan pressure to get Arteta out for people to be left with the exact same problems under any new manager.

Embarrassing the lot of you.
The biggest mistake Arteta made was playing Partey if he wasn't fully fit.

Arguably it was that moment where the game was lost. Once 2 up you need something extra special to get something from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom