• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
You mean the player he said he don't want on the team for footballing reasons? Or you want to blame Auba for Arteta's tactics to cross to a player that scored 3 headers in his whole Arsenal career?

Yeah, you can buy that excuse if you want, not me though.
Auba is in terrible form, it’s not the tactics at fault.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lacazette celebrating like that goal won us the league. It took us to 14th. I hate this club.
They shouldn’t even smile after the win. You think Roy Keane would settle for 3 points away to Brighton? He would have gone for 5 points and lift us up the table

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still not really clicking wonderfully in attack but you can really see now how with competent CMs rather than Xhaka and El-Neny we could be good.

All our problems stem from their pedestrian, slow and negative passing. Position themselves so they can't be passed to because the team know they can't turn and pass or take a couple of steps to free themselves

Could also see why Bissouma is an exciting player

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
dire to watch but great to have 6 points this week

they were so bad in the final third... pretty tidy in midfield at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom