• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Sevilla 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 24th October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-Arsenal-vs-Sevilla-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231021-204506.png

Prediction

Sevilla 1-1 Arsenal

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It's a good win really. Real Madrid couldn't beat them. We did, and we did so largely pretty convincingly.

I don't love these zonal marking situations that end up with towering center backs being tracked by little Brazilians on set pieces, but we did well.

They didn't create much. I don't absolutely love watching us when we aren't flowing, but we were not without our good moments.

I can say categorically though, Raya scares me more than Ramsdale.

Tomiyasu is top notch defensively but looks scared and limited in offensive build up. It wouldn't be a problem, but he's clearly being asked to do plenty.

Jesus usually frustrates me quite a bit, but very decisive here. His contributions to the goals were a lot of fun. Loved how we started the second half, hate how we finished it.

Defending deep seems to be our plan. I dislike it. I'd love to see controlled possession to see it out. We are pretty good at putting the wall up, but it seems needlessly stressful, and it's not very nice to watch is it.

Ødegaard is just bang out of form isn't he.

Tom Mix

games about rivalries too mr super supporter
Trophies first. I mean your first post about this was about Utd getting what they deserve because they have a ****e team. So if they had a fantastic team you'd want them to win? Not me!

And yeah I am a super supporter. Supported Arsenal all my life and that's several decades, including when we were pretty ****e ourselves. I know what it's like for us to spend years and years without winning trophies and I don't like it.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Good away win at a tough place.

Thought we were very comfortable & played well until they scored in fact could've been 3-0 up.

They was always gonna put pressure on us towards the end but had few clear cut chances.

Top performances from Gabby J, Rice & Tomi. Nelli took his goal very well & without a good safe could've had 2.

dino bravo

Trophies first. I mean your first post about this was about Utd getting what they deserve because they have a ****e team. So if they had a fantastic team you'd want them to win? Not me!

And yeah I am a super supporter. Supported Arsenal all my life and that's several decades, including when we were pretty ****e ourselves. I know what it's like for us to spend years and years without winning trophies and I don't like it.
I want them to lose if they were good or **** because I don't like them and they don't like us, as any self respecting Arsenal fan should. City mean nothing to me. You go ahead and cheer them on son.

Tom Mix

I want them to lose if they were good or **** because I don't like them and they don't like us, as any self respecting Arsenal fan should. City mean nothing to me. You go ahead and cheer them on son.
Son. It's you who is supporting City. Sure you don't have a sky-blue shirt in your closet? I want Arsenal to win the league regardless of all other results, you prefer Man U losing to City. Say no more.

mpower2540

Felt very much like Anfield last season. 2-0 up and cruising, concede a sloppy goal then our threat seems to just die and we just end up digging in. I'd like to see us carry much more threat on the break when we're being pushed back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom