• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Sevilla 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 24th October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-Arsenal-vs-Sevilla-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231021-204506.png

Prediction

Sevilla 1-1 Arsenal

Keplaz

The performance deserved more credit. It was an easy goal conceded due to a corner, but otherwise we played very mature.

Can't remember a good chance Sevilla had after the goal, just tried some crosses. Of course you are never save with a close lead, but we looked very well organized in these games. No surprise we are winning many games 0-1 away from home in the PL.

Jesus is probably MOTM due to his two genius moments, but Rice really is some player.
Tomiyasu is so in the running for MOTM. Played like a true Samurai. He has that Akita in him.

Tom Mix

assume you want Sp**s to beat city twice then?
Depends on their position at the time. I have no problems if Sp uds beating City twice wins us the league. They can have their dvd, we can have the league trophy. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that. This game is about winning trophies not celebrating playground spats against noisy neighbours.

Gooner505

Ramsdale needs to start again. Give him the same leash Arteta gives to Raya. He’s a much better goalkeeper and can still get better with his distribution. When push comes to shove, we will need Ramsdale for his high quality saves much more than we need Raya’s distribution.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I thought we defended very good all game apart from that corner

We still have this problem we lose focus after getting comfortable we got too sloppy in set piece.

Its shame because if that Sevilla goal didn't come we'd probably get more goals they were dead after our 2nd goal

Moviegooner

Really great away victory. Shows how great mentality we have. Martinelli, Jesus, Rice, Gabriel Tomiyasu fantastic.

If Raya continues like this I can't defend him. However If the gaffer trusts Raya we support him. Raya is still a great goalkeeper. Maybe he does need a rest. Will see what Arteta does. I'll think Raya will still play on Sunday and mid week Ramsdale.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In CL you don't get into performance to go far in this competition you need to be top defensively and so far we been good.

Need to be more clinical tho

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sevilla created **** all and only scored from a set piece. This was a good away win.

I think the concern is the set piece, yet again we were breached in that situation.

The set piece coach needs to be questioned IMO.

Artemis

Ramsdale needs to start again. Give him the same leash Arteta gives to Raya. He’s a much better goalkeeper and can still get better with his distribution. When push comes to shove, we will need Ramsdale for his high quality saves much more than we need Raya’s distribution.
Completely agree. Ramsdale should be back in goal, yesterday.

I laugh every time Raya tries to distribute the ball. He never fails to deliver it straight to the opposition.

dino bravo

Depends on their position at the time. I have no problems if Sp uds beating City twice wins us the league. They can have their dvd, we can have the league trophy. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that. This game is about winning trophies not celebrating playground spats against noisy neighbours.
games about rivalries too mr super supporter

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Did people forget Ramsdale vs Brentford when they spamming long balls and how flappy he was, we could have conceded multiple goals with him today with the amount of crosses Sevilla were spamming.

It's like people have gotten their memories removed from last season with Ramsdale being flappy on crosses/set pieces.

Unfortunately both Raya and Ramsdale are poor but Raya is lesser of the two evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom