• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accepted the injury.

Yeah... Or Wenger did this.

dog-gun.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unreal dedication from Alexis, was told he'd be playing as a lone striker and he not only accepted it but has started studying the movement that strikers should be making and watching videos to help him improve in the role.

Praying he isn't risked in Chile's next game and that he's ready for United.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Oh god... :lol:

We pretty much have to play him vs United too, can't really afford to rest him.

Vs Psg? I mean most on here didn't seem to care about finishing top a couple of weeks ago....

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shouldn't we be happy that he's at least fit enough to play?

Yeah there's a chance he may get injured but he may come back to us fit and needing rest. Fingers crossed.

Or am I missing the point completely?

Shouldn't we be happy that he's at least fit enough to play?

Yeah there's a chance he may get injured but he may come back to us fit and needing rest. Fingers crossed.

Or am I missing the point completely?

Wenger wanted him back for MRI scan.

My bet is that Chile FA did not scan him, they want to play him. They ask him if he think he is fit to play. Sanchez say yes no matter what. If he plays it may make injury a worse.

But hopefully he is fit to play and come back fit to play.

Uncle Good-Advice

My crystal ball says that he will play for Chile half-injured. He will last full match, score and come back to London happy.

All good!

I won't mention that the ball says also that Wenger will then play him half-injured in Manchester where he'll do his hammy completely in 14th minute and subsequently miss 2 months.

SYS

My crystal ball says that he will play for Chile half-injured. He will last full match, score and come back to London happy.

All good!

I won't mention that the ball says also that Wenger will then play him half-injured in Manchester where he'll do his hammy completely in 14th minute and subsequently miss 2 months.

Sounds typical of way things go at our club. What is your ball saying about the chances of winning against Utd, any surprises there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom