• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven | 14/09/04

afrodizzy

Half time we lead taking very cautiously I think after half-time asssement the AW will authorise all out attack. Gilberto looks hurt Cesc might come in!!

DOls

Chel$ea has score two goals against PSG: Terry and Drogba.

Panathinaikos are leading 1 : nil as well.

kovacs

I am watching Panathinaikos vs Rosenborg. Rosenborg have been the best team and Pana have been really lucky (Rosenborg have hit the woodwork twice).

DOls

Soccernet.com says Pires was really unlucky to have his goal disallowed after viewing replays.

I just hope we will destroy PSV and I hope we can keep clean sheet as well.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm watching Celtic v. Barca right now and the announcers just said it was halftime at Highbury and Arsenal were down a goal to PSV!!! I thought what the hell!! So I logged on and just as the uefa website was loading the announcers said that they made a mistake and it was actually 1-0 for Arsenal.

Phew! :angel I was worried there for a minute. :mrgreen:

oh ya, it's Celtic 0-1 Barca on a Deco goal.

afrodizzy

I hate how Ashley Cole just watched a pass by Cygan just roll by to make him look like a monkey. Cygan is a good defender he is not a substitute!! I wonder why even players treat like that with disdain

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
We arent exactly playing well it seems.... letting PSV get a few too many chances.... we need to score another one to settle things down and restore normal parity

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think Dennis needs to be subbed out... seems he's getting tired legs.... throw RvP on there... would be good to see him out there....

Pires seems invisible....

Arsenal316

"Reyes off for Edu - Wenger is clearly prepared to hold out for this one nil win"

Soccernet's commentary thinks so. If they do holdout, great. If not.....it's not like this hasn't backfired before... :p

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom